chapter 213 Inadvertently.

There are several beauties gathered in Mrs. Yuanshuang's house.

    "Sister Yuanshuang, is this tea any good?" Bitong asked.

    Yuan Shuang shook her head and said, "I don't know either."

    "Sister, you should be more careful. Last time, Master Liu prescribed a lot of bitter medicine to the son. If the son's health is not good, he will drink the medicine and drink the food. I couldn't eat it, and after that, the young master asked someone to beat Master Liu out, and the person who recommended Master Liu also ate the first place." Yi Yan said with lingering fears.

    Yuan Shuang nodded and said, "I know."

    In the past, she might have brought the tea to Gong Chen, but now... she has to think more.

    After coming to Tianxian Island, many people found a lot of strange people to come here in order to please the son. So far, many pharmacists have come to see the son. question.

    Gong Chen's body has been deteriorating, and his temper is not as good as before.

    "Xia Lan, did you get the person you were looking for?" Mrs. Yuanshuang asked.

    Xia Lan nodded and said, "I've already found it."

    Mrs. Yuanshuang nodded, poured two cups of tea out, and said, "Feed them in."

    Mrs. Yuanshuang asked Xia Lan to find two indulgent couples. For people who are excessive and empty, Lin Chuwen's tea did not know the specific effect, and Mrs. Yuanshuang did not dare to drink it to Gong Chen rashly, so she found two people to do the experiment.

    Xia Lan nodded and replied, "Okay."

    Before Xia Lan could make any move, the door was pushed open with

    a "bang". A long, delicate and delicate woman was wearing an animal skin skirt, showing her belly and winking her eyes. Xiu, rushed in.

    Seeing the female cultivator entering the door, several ladies showed headaches at the same time.

    Aojia's eyes swept across several people in the room, and a deep smile burst out from his dark pupils.

    "Sister Yuanshuang, I heard that you often go to the teahouse to drink good things these days, and you don't take me with you." Aojia was overjoyed when she saw the teapot on the table, and said, "This is it? I want to drink it too. "

    This is not..." Bitong wanted to stop her, but Aojia had already started drinking with a cup of tea.

    As if afraid that others would snatch him, Aojia drank all the tea in the teapot in a few seconds.

    Yuan Shuang and the others stared blankly at this Ao Jia with a distorted expression.

    "Is this Huanyan tea? It tastes good." Aojia licked her lips, a little unsure.

    Bitong looked at Aojia and said helplessly, "This is not Huanyan Tea."

    Aojia raised her neck and said, "Sister Bitong, you can't lie to me, isn't this teapot the symbol of Qingling Tea House?"

    Bitong Tong: "..." Qingling Teahouse doesn't only have one kind of tea!

    "This tea is really delicious, no wonder you often go to Qingling Tea House." Ao Jia said.

    "Really? Is it delicious?" Bitong said with a strange face.

    Aojia nodded and said: "It's delicious! I feel warm and comfortable all over, as if I had a hearty fight with someone."