Chapter 392 Black Crow Exposed

ancient home.

    "This guy, Chu Ye, actually dares to appear." Gu Kaizhi frowned. While he was not angry with Chu Ye, he was more afraid.

    During this period of time, the situation of the Gu family was very bad. Many spiritual stone mines, spiritual fields, and secret realms of the Gu family were looted. However, the Gu family lost several elders of the Soul Emperor, and the clones were lacking.

    Every time I arrived at the place where the accident happened, the thieves who ransacked had already fled.

    Even if the Gu family is in decline, it is not something that ordinary thieves can offend. Only a few of these people who fish in troubled waters are truly bold, and most of them are supported by the hostile forces of the ancient family.

    In order to maintain the stability of the family, during this time, the Gu family has sold a lot of secret realm and spiritual field resources at a low price.

    A lot of resources were sold, but the defense line was shrunk, and a lot of land was lost, and the resources that the Gu family could obtain was greatly reduced.

    This time, the ancient space stone in Tianjia City was robbed. In order to appease the city lord of Tianjia City, the temple, the ancient family, and the proud family agreed to compensate Tianjia city for a resource. The temple paid 60%, and the ancient family and the proud family each paid 20%.

    20% of the resources are nothing to the Gu family, but this repeated and repeated shame will make those hostile forces even more rampant.

    Lin Mengrong stood aside and said dully: "Chu Ye is really lawless."

    "Mengrong, do you feel anything?" Gu Kaizhi asked.

    Lin Mengrong twisted his fingers and said apologetically, "No."

    Gu Kaizhi nodded and said, "It may be because the distance is too far, so I don't feel anything."

    Lin Mengrong said sadly, "It's all Mengrong's fault . It's useless, I can't help you." After Lin Mengrong joined the Gu family, the Gu family did not treat her badly, and Lin Mengrong's cultivation base was also catalyzed by a large number of elixir, reaching the seventh rank of the king rank. Lin Mengrong's strength progress is not slow, but compared to Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, it is still a lot weaker.

    Gu Kaizhi comforted: "You are already very powerful. If Chu Ye didn't cut off the destiny, the Holy Son of the Holy Court should have your seat."

    Lin Mengrong forced a smile, and a scene suddenly flashed before his eyes.

    Gu Kaizhi looked at Lin Mengrong and said, "What's the matter, have you found anything?"

    Lin Mengrong hesitated for a while, and said, "I seem to see temples and crows."

    Gu Kaizhi was stunned for a moment, and said, "Are you sure? ?"

    Lin Mengrong nodded and said, "Yes."

    Gu Kaizhi pursed his lips and said, "This matter is kept secret, don't mention it to anyone for the time being."

    Lin Mengrong nodded understandingly.

    The Gu family and the shrine are now in a cooperative relationship. Although they are cooperating with each other, Gu Kaizhi guesses that the black crow is about to attack the shrine. Even so, Gu Kaizhi does not intend to remind it.

    From Gu Kaizhi's point of view, the harder Chu Ye offended the temple, the better. The more Chu Ye offended the temple, the more the temple would do everything possible to kill the two of them.