chapter 345 curse of the soul.

Speed ​​Island.

    "Saint Son of the Burning Sun is dead?" Lin Mengrong asked.

    Mu Lingtian nodded.

    "Did you make a mistake?" Gu Zhuori was famous in the Holy Court, and he was someone they needed to look up to. When he heard the news of his death, Lin Mengrong couldn't help but be incredulous.

    Mu Lingtian shook his head and said, "No." He repeatedly confirmed it many times, there should be no mistake.

    Lin Mengrong frowned and said incomprehensibly, "Chu Ye actually killed

    Gu Zhuori." Mu Lingtian took a deep breath and said, "I'm also surprised."

    "Chu Ye's courage is too bold . It's big." Killing the Holy Son will definitely cause a great sensation in the Holy Court realm.

    If the incident happened in the boundary of the Holy Court, not only Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, but also those related to them would not be able to escape.

    Mu Lingtian curled his lips and said, "If the people from the Holy Court can't get through, what scruples does Chu Ye have?"

    Lin Mengrong narrowed her eyes and said, "That's right!" However, once the passage was opened, The two are in trouble.

    Mu Lingtian pondered for a while, and said, "We should think of a way, how to go back."

    Lin Mengrong was stunned for a moment, a little distressed.

    When they came over, they aimed at the white tiger in Chu Ye's hands. As a result, they were accidentally delayed. Now that the teleportation array was bombed, they couldn't go back even if they wanted to go back to the Holy Court.

    Lin Mengrong gritted her teeth, secretly regretting that the cultivation level on the Tianhai Sea side was much worse than that in the Central Continent. Knowing that things would turn out like this, she should never have come to the Heavenly Sea. Maybe she has been developing in the Central Continent, and her current strength should be far more than that.

    Chu Ye is now in the sky with a lot of responses, and they can't ask for anything if they stay here.

    ...

    Tianxian Island.

    "Chu Ye actually killed the Son of the Burning Sun." Gong Chen couldn't help muttering.

    Gong Xiao said indifferently: "Chu Ye's courage is really not small."

    Killing the Holy Son of the Holy Court, if it were back then, when the access to the Holy Court was not closed, killing the Holy Son would definitely be a heinous thing.

    Gong Chen shook his head and said with some sigh: "When Young Master Chu left before, he said he wanted to inquire about the movements of the emperor-level cultivator behind Gu Zhuo Ri, and he also said that he would not act rashly. The Holy Son has been killed." The so-called "not acting rashly" is the same as not acting rashly?

    Gong Xiao shrugged and said, "He did it right, too."

    Gu Zhuori's strength is not low, and keeping it is a big hidden danger, and solving one is one.

    As long as the saints of the Holy Court are of high aptitude, Gu Zhuori is considered to be the best among the people. Unfortunately, the other party was not very lucky and met Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye.

    Gong Chen took a deep breath and said, "I heard that the soul pets of the Burning Sun Son have died."

    Chu Ye had already advanced to the ninth rank of the king not long ago, and several soul pets of the Burning Sun Son had died. After he died, he could perform blood sacrifices again, and the Canglan Dragon might have the opportunity to take this opportunity to soar into the sky.     Gong