Chapter 346 News from the Soul Emperor

Tianxia Flower Forest.

    As soon as Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came back, Gong Chen came to visit.

    "The aura of the two of you seems to be a lot stronger again!" Gong Chen said with some envy.

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "There were some small gains a few days ago, but there is indeed a small improvement."

    Gong Chen blinked, and secretly said: It's just a small gain, is there a small improvement? Chu Ye is really too modest.

    The breath of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen should have surpassed their father's.

    "Young Master Gong is here, what's the matter?" Chu Ye asked.

    Hearing the words, Gong Chen quickly restrained his expression and said, "Someone in Tianli Island saw the imperial master battle."

    Chu Ye said a little excitedly: "Is the imperial master related to the Son of the Burning Sun?"

    Gong Chen nodded. , "It should be related. The other party's main soul pet is a Kunpeng You Tianhai. We have not heard of any master's soul pet in the Tianhai Sea. It should be a foreign cultivator."

    Chu Ye said curiously: "That one What happened to the Soul Sovereign cultivator..."

    "A ghost car." Gong Chen said.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, yes."

    Chu Ye secretly said: Although the black crow is chattering all day, it is still very powerful at critical moments.

    "What's the ending, do you lose both?" Chu Ye asked excitedly.

    Gong Chen shook his head with regret and said, "Both sides have reservations, but they only had a brief confrontation."

    Chu Ye said with some disappointment, "Really?"

    Chu Ye glanced at the black crow dully.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said impatiently: "What are you doing looking at me like this, these two guys are greedy for life and fear of death, and they didn't fight. It's not because of the curse of Lord Wuwu."

    Gong Chen looked at the black crow, his eyes fluctuated, and he secretly said: Gu Xiong will encounter the ghost car, is it really because of the black crow?

    Chu Ye sighed and secretly said: It is not reliable to expect that the emperor-rank cultivator to die by himself! After all, the wisdom of high-level soul pets is not low, and they all know how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

    "Young Master Chu is interested in slaughtering the emperor!" Gong Chen asked.

    Chu Ye looked at Gong Chen and said somewhat unexpectedly, "I'm interested, but it's too dangerous." The

    injured Soul Emperor is still the Soul Emperor! The Son of the Burning Sun in his heyday was tough enough, let alone the other's ancestor.

    Although Chu Ye's strength has improved a lot recently, he still lacks a lot to face the imperial masters.

    Gong Chen smiled and said, "Young Master Chu is always like this. When encountering things, he always likes to carry it himself. In fact, there are many monks who are interested in slaughtering the emperor. It is dangerous to go to slaughter the emperor alone, but there are too many people. Isn't it safe? Chu Shao is so popular, if you invite everyone to help, you will not refuse."

    Chu Ye was silent for a while, and said with some worry: "I'm not afraid of hurting everyone?"

    That's the emperor Senior monk! No one knew what was going to happen, maybe he died accidentally.