Chapter 241 Spiritual Soul Calming Potion

City Lord's Mansion.

    "Father, did Lin Chuwen agree?" Gong Chen asked.

    Gong Xiao nodded and said, "Yes."

    "I don't know if it will work." Gong Chen said with some expectation and some worry.

    Recently, there have been some rumors on Tianxian Island, saying that Lin Chuwen is actually not that high-level as a pharmacist. The master of the other party may have left him a lot of potions. The potions that Lin Chuwen takes out now are actually given to him by his master.

    This rumor is completely nonsense, but many people on Tianxian Island have no judgment, so they believe it.

    Lin Chuwen's age is really too young. At this age, his pharmacy skills surpass that of many veteran pharmacists, which is indeed unbelievable.

    If Lin Chuwen refined the Spiritual Soul Calming Potion, these rumors would be self-defeating.

    Gong Chen guessed that the rumors that are spreading now should have something to do with Liu Chen. If Lin Chuwen refines the soul-soothing medicine, Liu Chen will probably be slapped in the face.

    Gong Xiao took a deep breath and said, "I hope it can be successful. The success rate of pharmacist Lin's refining of pharmaceuticals is still very good."

    Gong Xiao secretly said: If Lin Chuwen succeeds, there are still many benefits.

    Lin Chuwen stayed in the flower forest, carefully pondering the formula of the Spiritual Soul Calming Potion.

    "Do you really want to take Tang Tianzong's business?" Chu Ye secretly said: Although Gong Xiao said that no matter what the result is, Tang Tianzong can accept it, but if it really fails, I'm afraid he will still feel bad about it.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "Tang Tianzong has prepared five medicinal herbs, and the chance of success is still very high. The effect of the Spirit Soul Calming Medicine on you is not small."

    Five medicines, as long as they succeed once, they should If he can get three potions, he only needs to give one to Tang Tianzong, and he can keep the rest for his own use.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Me?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yeah!" After contracting Jingzhelong, Chu Ye's soul power was somewhat insufficient. If he had the Soul Calming Potion, he would basically be able to solve this problem. In this way, Chu Ye can rest assured to let Jingzhelong advance to the fourth level, and if the opportunity is right, he can also make Xiaobai advance to the Soul King.

    Chu Ye sighed and said, "Chuwen, you don't have to think about everything for me."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "We are Taoist companions! For your sake, and for my own sake."

    If possible If you do, you still need to hurry up to improve your strength. Once the two-world channel is opened, some things can't be hidden. For example, someone in the two-world city should know that they have shadow beasts, and they may also know that they have white tigers. .

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "Then let's take it, but before that, you still have to prepare well."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said: "Don't worry, I still have some confidence.

    "

    in the inn.

    "Master, Lin Chuwen took over Tang Tianzong's pharmacy mission." Liu Bei said.