Chapter 248 The Tomb of Concubine Bai

It took Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen a day to reach the dark island that the Snow King said.

    The speed of the king-ranked soul beast was extraordinary, and it had only traveled one day for nearly a month.

    Before Chu Ye arrived at Tianan Island, he put Jingzhelong away, and the two entered Tianan Island concealing their identities.

    After Chu Ye arrived at Tianan Island, he still wanted to take a look at the location of Princess Bai's mausoleum, but he didn't expect to find out just by asking casually.

    The tomb of Princess Bai was on the seabed and was originally hidden. Later, the tomb was revealed due to the turmoil caused by the earthquake on the seabed.

    When the mausoleum first appeared, it attracted a lot of people. The people who went there died, and the people who came back by luck didn't get any benefit. After that, no one went to disturb Princess Bai's peaceful sleep.

    Chu Ye released Mo Tuanzi and said, "Mo Tuanzi, your chance has come."

    Mo Tuanzi jumped and said, "Wang Jie, Wang Jie..."

    Chu Ye received Mo Tuanzi's thoughts and was a little shocked. Mo Tuanzi wanted to enter the king rank, and wanted to enter the king rank before Xiaobai.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Well, I'm ambitious."

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes and said cursingly, "Delusional."

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaobai and said, "Don't say that, if Mo Tuanzi can enter Wang Jie, it's also good for you."

    Xiaobai gave Chu Ye a dull look, "I can already enter Wang Jie, but you won't let me."

    Chu Ye smiled shyly and said, "Don't worry. Well, I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry."

    Xiaobai glared at Chu Ye and hid in the soul room to sleep...

    Chu Ye looked at Mo Tuanzi and said, "Okay, let's go."

    Mo Tuanzi was like a blue mist . After diving into the sea to find the location of Princess Bai's tomb, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen stayed in the restaurant and waited for news.

    ...

    In the restaurant, several cultivators from the Dark Island were chatting.

    "Feng Xiaohui said that they found the whereabouts of the suspected Jingzhelong, and they wanted to know the news fee of 3 million."

    "The Fengxiaohui is probably lying again, this Jingzhelong is not Chinese cabbage, it just happened. How can another one come out so quickly."

    "This time Feng Xiaohui seems to be real, I heard that they seem to have accidentally obtained the image of

    Jingzhelong." "Put it down, this Feng Xiaohui likes to sell it. This kind of specious news, before, the news that the flaming phoenix was sold, there are really a few stunned young people who believe it."

    "The scary dragon from Tianxian Island fell on Chu Ye, and the three major forces were fighting openly and secretly for a long time. In the end, he actually let others take advantage of it, tsk tsk..."

    "I heard that Chu Ye is young, he is already the king of beasts and souls, and his strength is terrifying."

    "I heard that he is a guy who eats soft rice. " Who did

    you listen to!"

    "Brother Lu! Brother Lu said that Chu Ye's queen bee was his Taoist companion, and he poured it out with a potion. As for Jingzhelong, it was a great luck. Gong Xiao The senior looked at his Taoist companion to help the contract."