Chapter 389 advance

With the efforts of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, all the spiritual veins were soon in place, and other preparations for Mu Xianniao's advanced stage were also ready.

    Mu Xianniao was soaking in the spiritual spring in the jade pendant space every day, Chu Ye brought it out, and Cuiyu was still a little unhappy.

    As soon as Cuiyu came out, he saw more than 200 spiritual veins, and soon became excited again.

    "Are you sure you're going to advance to the imperial rank?" Lin Chuwen looked at Cuiyu and asked.

    Cuiyu wandered around the spiritual veins non-stop, and nodded when she heard the words, saying, "Don't worry, be safe."

    Lingquan's cleansing effect is very good. After a few days of soaking in the spiritual spring, Cuiyu's body is hidden. The Shen Xie of her was removed as much as possible, and her appearance has been improved. Cuiyu is very confident in the matter of advancing to the king rank.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Then let's start."

    Cuiyu nodded, and couldn't wait to start extracting the spiritual power from the spiritual veins.

    Compared to chasing the wind, Cuiyu's advanced is much more normal.

    After extracting a large amount of spiritual energy from the spiritual veins, the aura on Cui Yu's body continued to rise, and there was an omen of the advanced soul emperor, which quickly attracted thunder tribulation.

    One after another thunder and lightning struck Cuiyu, which had a certain impact on Cuiyu. However, Cuiyu quickly absorbed the spiritual power of the spiritual veins and repaired the injury.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Cuiyu, pondered for a moment, and said, "The spring water seems to have improved Cuiyu's physique, and Cuiyu's recovery ability has doubled compared to the original." Lin Chuwen was still a little worried about Cuiyu's situation. It was much better than he imagined, and he relaxed a lot.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's really a good thing."

    Xiaobai looked at the thunder robbery in the sky, yawned boredly, and said, "This thunder robbery is not violent at all!"

    Chu Ye: "... ..." It's just right if he doesn't move, if every time he steps up like a shocking dragon, he'll be bald.

    After absorbing a lot of spiritual power, Cui Yu successfully advanced to the imperial realm.

    After Cuiyu entered the imperial rank, he did not stop absorbing the spiritual veins.

    Cui Yu absorbed all the spiritual power in his spiritual veins like he was sucking pasta, and he had been absorbing more than a hundred pieces of spiritual power before he was full.

    After Cui Yu was full, she gave a large amount of spiritual power to Canglan Dragon, Xiaobai and Jingzhe Dragon.

    Cui Yu emptied her stomach a little and continued to suck the spiritual pulse.

    Seeing that the spiritual veins continued to decrease, Chu Ye couldn't help but say, "Cuiyu! The spiritual veins can't be absorbed completely, so you can leave it alone. Take your time, don't worry about it."

    Cuiyu glanced at Chu Ye and sprayed The spiritual energy on Chu Ye's face soon began to suck the spiritual pulse again.

    Chu Ye felt that Cuiyu might have suffered from bulimia, and she would not stop until she had eaten all the food.

    Cuiyu generously irrigated each of Xiaobai and Xiaoyin's soul pets with spiritual energy, and patiently absorbed the remaining dozens of spiritual veins.