Chapter 382 Shrine Trap (1)

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went to the center. Hundreds of magicians who passed the assessment gathered together, and the scene was extremely lively.

    Many of the many magicians are long-known figures, of course, there are some not-so-famous people who gather together, and the scene is a little chaotic.

    "Ah" A crisp phoenix roar rang out, and a woman dressed in a phoenix feather appeared on a colorful phoenix.

    Chu Ye had seen a phoenix before, but it was all mixed blood, with a little phoenix blood. The girl's bloodline was very pure, and it was very likely to be a top-quality bloodline.

    "Fairy Feng is here! Does Fairy Feng also want to go to the Heavenly Sea?"

    "No way, the Feng family has already obtained the secret order of Tongtian!"

    "..."

    "Ow." A blue dragon flew far away. Come here, it is the Holy Son of the Holy Court Long Lie.

    "Feng Qingcheng is here, so is Long Lie."

    "The Holy Court is very concerned about the teleportation formation! The two great saints have arrived." There are

    many saints and saints in the Holy Court. The most outstanding are Feng Qingcheng and Long Lie. , It turned out that another Gu Zhuo Ri was added, but unfortunately he died outside.

    "..."

    "Look at others, there are only two soul kings, so beautiful, you are a soul king, but you are like a mouse in the gutter." Chu Ye heard Xiao Bai's voice transmission in the soul room, and was speechless.

    If he released Xiaobai and Chasing Feng at this time, he would definitely kill these two saints and saints in one second, but he might be surrounded and beaten.

    Chu Ye shook his head in his heart, thinking to himself: Xiaobai, this guy, always doesn't understand the reason why the rafters in the early days rot first.

    Chu Ye frowned, suddenly feeling a little uneasy.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Ye frowned, and said, "It seems to have the atmosphere of a formation."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said nothing.

    Suddenly there was a burst of exclamations from the crowd, and someone said, "The people from the shrine are here."

    Chu Ye saw a flying palace and flew over from a distance. The whole flying palace was gilded and inlaid with jade, and it was extremely luxurious.

    There are a lot of formations engraved on the flying palace. The flying palace is not only a flying tool, but can also be turned into a weapon against the enemy in an instant.

    In the flying palace, you can vaguely see a group of young men and women dressed in white clothes.

    "Why did the people from the shrine suddenly come?"

    "The teleportation array leads to the sea of ​​heaven. Could it be that the people from the shrine are also here for Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen?"

    "The shrine is detached from the world, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen It shouldn't be enough to let the people from the shrine come out."

    "That's the new goddess of the shrine, Fairy Feishhuang."

    "..."

    Chu Ye listened to the discussion of the monks around him, and was a little helpless, although he had already asked before he came. He learned a lot about Zhou Dingyuan about the Central Continent.