Chapter 222 The news of Jiang Zhilan

Standing in the woods, Chu Ye looked at Xiao Yin, who had swelled in a circle, and was somewhat relieved.

    Xiao Yin was golden all over and looked very noble.

    A group of war general silver-winged bees, flying around Xiaoyin.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Xiaoyin and said, "Xiaoyin's recent strength has improved significantly, and he has reached the peak of the ninth rank of warriors."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Xiaoyin's aura has been improving."

    Xiaobai Looking at Xiaoyin, he said dully: "It seems that it won't be long before Xiaoyin can advance to the king rank!"

    From the ninth rank of the warrior to the king rank, the bloodline requirements are extremely high, and Xiaobai feels that although he starts It is late, but the bloodline is high and can catch up sooner or later. It must be the first to advance in a few hours. However, Xiaoyin's strength continues to rise, and the momentum of the bee colony is also growing day by day, so I can't help but be a little uncertain.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Xiaoyin should have touched the barrier of the Soul King!"

    Chu Ye secretly said: Xiaoyin is the bloodline of the golden-winged queen bee. This bloodline is not weak, but it is worse than that of Xiaobai and Xiaohu. Some, but did not expect that it was Xiaoyin who first touched the bottleneck of the Soul King.

    A hero with three gangs, it is beneficial to have more subordinates.

    "Little Fat Bee's luck is good!" Xiao Bai said sourly.

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and said, "Xiaoyin might become Wangjie soon, don't talk nonsense, be careful he stings you."

    Xiaobai raised his head, indicating that even if Xiaoyin has advanced to Wangjie, he Not afraid either.

    "According to the introduction from Tianhai Sea, it seems that it will be easier for the King Blood Soul Beast to advance to the Soul King." Lin Chuwen said.

    There are relatively few soul kings in Yunzhou and Liangjiecheng. The experience of an advanced soul king can be met but not sought after. The Tianhai Sea is different. As long as you are willing to spend money, the experience of the soul king can be very easy. bought.

    "It seems to be the case. I heard that when the spirit masters with strong spirit power here choose spirit beasts, they choose spirit beasts with outstanding bloodlines, or they choose king blood spirit beasts like Xiaoyin."

    ...

    Time It passed quickly, and it was already two months since Senior Gong Xiao came to Tianxian Island.

    Less than half a month after arriving on Tianxian Island, Gong Xiao sent the final payment, 70% of the evil spirit.

    According to the agreement, Gong Xiao only needs to give fifty copies in the follow-up, and Gong Xiao sent twenty more evil spirits.

    In addition, Chu Ye collected more than 20 evil spirits one after another, Chu Ye used up 140 evil spirits in a short period of time.

    Although Chu Ye sold the method of refining evil spirits to Gong Xiao, he still retained the right to refine evil spirits himself.

    Gong Xiao knew that animal bones were needed to refine evil spirits, and in order to avoid conflict with Chu Ye, he did not collect animal bones on Tianxian Island.

    Chu Ye looked at the silver-winged bees flying in the forest and was in a good mood.

    Gong Xiao sent one hundred and twenty pieces of suffocating energy. It can be said that it saved him a lot of trouble. You must know that although there are many bones of sea beasts and beasts abandoned on Tianxian Island, after he has carried out several large-scale collections, now It has become more and more difficult to find animal bones on Tianxian Island.