chapter 288 change of luck.

Chu Ye and the two stayed in the Tianxia Flower Forest, training their soul pets step by step, and the strength of several soul pets gradually improved.

    Wuwu hovered above Chu Ye's head, looking at Chu Ye, showing a little sadness.

    Chu Ye looked at Wuwu, and said somewhat puzzled: "What's wrong with you! You look in a bad mood."

    "Your luck is not right!"

    Hearing the words, Chu Ye restrained the smile on his face and asked, "What's wrong!"

    Woo tilted his head and said worriedly, "You have a lot of black threads entangled in your luck, you're going to have bad luck! "

    Chu Ye: "..." Could it be that someone was staring at him? It's no wonder that he is a white tiger, a shadow beast, and a Jingzhe dragon.

    "I'm going to have bad luck, is there any solution?"

    Wuwu shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and said angrily, "I don't know? How could you not know. Woo woefully said: "

    I don't know!"

    Chu Ye put his waist on his back, and scolded a little speechlessly: "You idiot, you only know how to ask questions, but you don't know how to solve them, so what's the use of you!

    Hearing Chu Ye scold him for being an idiot, he suddenly became furious, "I can see that the problem is very serious. Without me, you wouldn't know how to die if you died." Chu

    Ye snorted coldly, "Bullshit, I am so Awesome! How could he just die?"

    He now has four king beasts under his command, and Lin Chuwen and Mu Xianniao also have four king beasts, even if he encounters a ninth-rank spirit beast, he can still fight. , Under such circumstances, Wuwu can see that there is a problem with his luck. Could it be that he has provoked the Soul Emperor?

    If he really provokes the Soul Emperor, it would be really troublesome.

    Wuwu looked at Chu Ye dully, and said, "It's all you who offend people everywhere, otherwise how could this happen!"

    Chu Ye: "..." Oh, woo, this fool, actually complaining that he offends people everywhere. When it comes to offending people, he can't compare to this fluffy bird!

    Lin Chuwen walked in and asked, "What are you talking about?"

    "What are you talking about luck." Woo looked at Lin Chuwen with a dignified expression, "Host, there is something wrong with your luck too. !" Lin     Chuwen

    's face changed, and he said, "Really?" The

    black crow nodded, and said, "Yes! It's incredible, it's incredible, I have to be more careful recently.

    "

The black crow was talking about the issue of luck, the communication bell was alarmed, and Chu Ye let Gong Chen in.

    "Why is Young Master Gong here!"

    "Something happened at the teleportation array, I'm here to ask what you two mean." Gong Chen said.

    "What's the matter?" Chu Ye asked.

    "There is a man named Lin Mengrong who is inquiring about the current situation of you and Lin Yaoshi." Gong Chen said.

    Gong Chen said in his heart: This Lin Mengrong and Lin Chuwen seem to be in the same family. Although they are in the same family, according to the investigation results from the Two Realms City, the relationship between the cousins ​​and the younger brother is generally very good.