Chapter 347 Battle Soul Emperor

Tianxia Flower Forest.

    "Young Master Chu, you are finally back." Seeing the two of them, Gong Chen breathed a sigh of relief.

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts: "What's wrong?"

    "The Master of Worm Valley and his wife, Kuafu Yunyan, Snow King, and Tang Tianzong are all here."

    Chu Ye said somewhat surprised: "So fast?" , It seems that everyone is very enthusiastic about Tu Huang! He really underestimated the fighting spirit of the Soul Pet Master in the Heavenly Sea Region.

    Gong Chen nodded and said, "Yes! Everyone arrived, but Chu Shao and Lin Yaoshi disappeared. Everyone was a little worried."

    Chu Ye glanced at Gong Chen and said jokingly, " I'm worried. I ran away?"

    Gong Chen smiled awkwardly, and said, "How come, I'm just worried that you may be stumbled by something, Master Chu."

    In fact, even if Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen didn't participate, Gong Xiao and others would They are all very interested in the matter of Emperor Tu, but in this matter, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are the core. If the two do not participate, others will not be able to trust each other at all.

    "Where did Young Master Chu go?" Gong Chen asked.

    Chu Ye took out two vital liquids and handed them over, "I went out to prepare something." By the way, he invited Lao Liu of the Mu clan.

    The Willow Demon has survived for tens of thousands of years, and its strength is only one step away from the imperial rank.

    Gong Chen took two Vitality Spirit Liquid and said excitedly, "Is this the Vitality Spirit Liquid?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Gong Chen said with some surprise: "With this, my father should It can be a little more powerful." Although the vitality liquid can't prolong a person's lifespan, it can restore youthful vitality. If the father wants to enter the imperial rank, taking the vitality liquid before entering the step can also greatly improve the progress. probability of order.

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and asked, "Is there the whereabouts of that emperor-level cultivator?"

    Gong Chen nodded and said, "The other party didn't hide his tracks. Looking at his previous route, he should have heard that Tianxian Island was the base camp for the two of them, and he came directly to the direction of Tianxian Island. There are five days to arrive, of course, if you get lost on the road or encounter an emperor-level cultivator, I am afraid it will delay a little time." Gong Chen said, glanced at the black crow.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I understand."

    Gu Xiong's aggressive appearance probably never thought that he would be blocked. The road the other party would choose should be the nearest road. In this case, the other party's route is easy to guess. Very well, they might be able to plan and fight an ambush in the middle of the road.

    ...

    Gu Xiong was driving You Tian Kunpeng, galloping across the sea, his face was extremely ugly.

    After Gu Xiong arrived in the Heavenly Sea, he used the bloodline sensing technique to sense the position of Gu Zhuo Ri. Unfortunately, he failed. At that time, Gu Xiong had a bad premonition, but he was not willing to believe it.

    I caught a single person at sea and asked, and I got the news that Gu Zhuo Ri was killed.

    Gu Xiong was almost mad, and he hated Chu Ye to the core.