chapter 253 Put pigeon

Pharmacy room.

    Lin Chuwen fell into contemplation at the potion formula of Soulweaving Potion.

    "This medicinal formula requires the use of soul stones." Lin Chuwen said.

    Hearing this, Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's a good thing!" There are mutant soul stones in the colorless and transparent jade. In the past few years, Chu Ye has collected a lot.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It's really a good thing!"

    Ordinary soul stones are extremely rare, and they have collected a lot of mutant soul stones in recent years, and Lin Chuwen also has no shortage of soul stones to practice. The Apothecary Association restricted many ways for him to obtain medicinal materials. If the main medicine of the Soul Weaving Medicine was other treasured elixir, he would have a headache.

    "Are you going to try the refining of Soulweaving Potion?" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes."

    When Lin Chuwen first came into contact with the formula of the Soulweaving Potion, he found that the level of the Soulweaving Potion was a bit high, and the difficulty of refining was beyond his level. Lin Chuwen also did not act rashly.

    During this period of time, Lin Chuwen had digested the memories that Princess Bai left to him, and his pharmacy skills had risen a lot, so he felt that he could try it.

    Soul-weaving potion is something that many soul kings can encounter but cannot ask for. Once he succeeds in refining, he is afraid that many soul kings will come to ask for it. At that time, the blockade by the Pharmacist Association will be just a joke to him.

    The adjuvant required for the soulweaving potion is relatively common, that is, the high-grade soul stone required is relatively rare.

    Although the Apothecary Association blocked many of his sources of spirit herbs, for Lin Chuwen, collecting some ordinary spirit herbs was nothing.

    "Come on!" Chu Ye encouraged.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Okay."

    Lin Chuwen carefully performed thousands of simulations in Xiaocai Luozhi's fantasy before officially refining the soul-weaving potion.

    Soul-weaving potion is a high-level potion, and it is extremely difficult to refine. Rao Shilin Chuwen has simulated it many times, but the success rate is still very low.

    After more than a dozen attempts, Lin Chuwen succeeded in refining the potion.

    "Finally successful." Lin Chuwen said.

    The price of a high-quality soul stone is five or six million, plus many adjuvants, the cost of refining one time is seven or eight million. Lin Chuwen failed more than a dozen times, burning almost 100 million gold coins, consuming It's kind of scary.

    "Chu Wen, you are getting better and better!" Chu Ye praised.

    "Thanks to your spiritual spring." Lin Chuwen said happily.

    Chu Ye's spiritual spring has been improving all the time. If the spiritual spring water has not improved the success rate of refining the medicine, he may not be able to refine the medicine after refining it more than a dozen times. Fortunately, he succeeded. The consecutive failures really hit his self-confidence. Lin Chuwen felt that if he failed a few times, he might have to give up.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "The main thing is your skills."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said seriously, "No, Lingquan has at least doubled the success of refining pharmaceuticals."