Chapter 249 Mu Xianniao

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen followed Mo Tuanzi into the tomb of Concubine Bo. The tomb was gloomy, giving Chu Ye a very bad feeling.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "There is a lot of resentment here!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Mo Tuanzi walked in front and cleared up most of the resentment, but Chu Ye was still surrounded by resentment. , very uncomfortable feeling.

    Several people followed Mo Tuanzi deep into the mausoleum, and soon saw the blockade formation.

    "This is the Nine Yin Locking Soul Formation." Chu Ye muttered.

    "Is it a high-level formation?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye nodded

    .

    This formation is seriously worn, on the one hand, it should be a long time, on the other hand, it should be the result of the constant impact of Mu Xianniao.

    Xiaobai walked to the formation that blocked Mu Xianniao, checked it, and was a little disappointed.

    Xiaobai looked at Mu Xianniao with sympathy, and muttered to Mu Xianniao for a while.

    Mu Xianniao, who was on the verge of death, jumped up violently, looking like he wanted to scratch Xiaobai to death.

    Although he knew he couldn't get out, Xiao Bai was startled by the furious Mu Xianniao, and subconsciously took two steps back.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and asked with some doubts, "What did Xiaobai say?"

    "Xiaobai said to Mu Xianniao that he was too miserable, and the Mu Xianniao family, although they all ended up in the end. Not good, but, before he died, he was basically raised in vain and fat. He didn't know what was going on, but he had only a handful of bones left in his own. Seeing that there was no nutrition at all, he groaned when he ate it. If the Muxianniao clan knew about it, they would definitely expel him."

    Lin Chuwen: "..." Little Bai, isn't this rubbing salt on other people's wounds? This guy is so unreal.

    "Why does King Bai lock Mu Xianniao here!" Lin Chuwen couldn't help saying.

    When Mu Xianniao heard King Bai's name, she screamed fiercely.

    King Bai blocked Mu Xianniao here, of course, with a purpose. After Mu Xianniao took the blood of his heart once, the blood of his heart could be regenerated, but it would take a long time.

    At the beginning, Bai Wang actually raised Mu Xianniao with delicious food, but Mu Xianniao himself was reluctant to eat and drink.

    Later, King Bai disappeared when he was exploring a secret realm, and Mu Xianniao was forgotten here, and there was nothing to eat if he wanted to. After so many years, Mu Xianniao was about to starve to death.

    Mu Xianniao fluttered irritably for a few times, then suddenly calmed down, looking at Chu Ye, showing a bit of a begging look.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "What did it say?"

    Chu Ye sighed and said, "It hopes that we can help its owner free, and in return, he can give his Yuan Dan."

    Mu Xianniao The Yuandan is more nourishing than the blood in the heart. King Bai didn't take Muxianniao's Yuandan, probably because he was worried about Muxianniao's self-explosion. The Immortal Bird Yuandan was completely different from the Yuandan that was less than a thousand years old.