Chap 24. Heat (Part 1)

*Smut warning*

_______________________

"Uncle Frank told me you're in heat," Zale said quietly, lowering his hazel green eyes and gently staring at Soren's face. He reached out his hand and ran his slender finger across Soren's chest.

As Zale sensually ran his slender fingers down Soren's chest and halted at his tummy, Soren heaved harder at the sensation. Soren wanted to roll his eyes since the wolf bastard's smirk was still visible, but he couldn't. Zale took his time and rejoiced in his misery.

Soren was aware that he was in heat, because he too heard Uncle Frank, and it was awkward and humiliating for him. He wanted to die by hiding in a hole and never come back. How could he have gone into the heat without warning? And he thought it was unfair for him that it wasn't Zale but him.

He gave Zale a non-threatening glare for teasing him. Zale inhaled deeply at his expression because he found it incredibly endearing, but it turned out to be a mistake. The overwhelming contentment caused his scalp to go numb the moment he inhaled the scent. He unconsciously pressed his palm against Soren's stomach, eliciting a seductive moan. 

Zale's endurance ran out, and he straddled Soren's upper body and roughly pinned him to the bed.

Zale took his lips and kissed him hard.

Soren couldn't breathe as his mate swallowed his moans and moved his lips roughly against his own; it was the most sexual thing he'd ever done with Zale, and he was overjoyed with the excitement of Zale hovering over him. 

He trembled on the bed as Zale kissed him with both hands on either side of his face. Soren was already moving his lips against Zale and whining when he regained consciousness, the cold and raw lips soothing his heated ones.

Zale gripped his chin to push his hot and red face up to get better access to his lips. The pair of wet lips moved and rubbed against each other roughly and the movement fastened into more passion.

Soren wanted to touch Zale and feel him all over, but Zale refused to let him. He began to tremble even more under Zale's grip, and Zale tightened his grip even more. Zale kissed him arduously and with all his might.

As Zale broke the kiss, he looked down at Soren's wet sorely parted lips, almost growling possessively. He lowered his head and pecked him rewardingly, and Soren let out a needy cry as he shuddered at Zale's lustful gaze. Zale smiled at his cute tactic and kissed him on the cheek.

He lowered his head to Soren's ears and softly said, "We're mates, Soren."

Zale says, and Soren's breath hitches in his throat as he exhales. He was almost taken aback by the unfamiliar word in his life. He didn't believe it at first, but the heat and desires he felt for Zale confirmed his suspicions. He recalled the time when Zale bit him and his scent bonded them together.

However, he was still upset and disappointed in himself, he couldn't figure out the whole truth of them being mates for so long. It clearly considered why only his scent could calm Zale down; it's because they're mates even before he realise it.

Soren nods, and his body twists and squirms in a shameful attempt to connect with Zale, who was deliberately avoiding his sensual tricks.

"Words! Soren," Zale whispered in a light voice which sent a direct shiver in Soren's dick and it twitched painfully, begging to be free out of his pants. The cravings were enchanted and seemed insatiable from both sides. 

"I-!...I k-know," Soren cried out with much suffering. 

Zale couldn't get enough of his sobs and needy moans. He lowered his body and clasped down his whole weight on Soren as a ravished moan escaped his throat, which was louder than the others.