Chap 5. You're A Vampire

Soren made his way to the guest room. He decided to pay their guest a visit before breakfast because he needed some answers from him.

The door opened on its own before Soren could knock. Avalon raised an amusing brow at him as he lazily leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed across his chest. He was dressed in his nightgown, his hair messed up, he scanned Soren from head to toe.

"You're late," he remarked, innocently blinking at a perplexed Soren. "I waited for you all night, disrupted my beauty sleep. You know how important it is for my glowing skin?" He stepped away from the door rolling his eyes, allowing Soren to enter.

"So you already know I'll be here. Now, if you already know why I'm here, let's get right to the point." Soren let out a sigh, entering inside, the hairs on his hand at the sudden cold.

"I know," Avalon answered as he strode up to the sofa and sat down. Soren averted his eyes towards the darkness in the room and closed curtains. "Why did Shilister send me? Why didn't he inform you prior to my arrival? Why does he so obsessed with Zale's health when he's not making him Alpha? Why does Zale not improving despite the drug you gave him Shilister asked you to give him? Why dogs don't fly, why cats can't bark blah blah blah!" 

Soren stood still as he stared at him in shock. 

"Who are you, and how did you know about the drugs?" Soren yelled angrily. Shilsiter gave him the drug, and it worked like magic on Zale's health. However, it abruptly stopped working after a few months, making it nearly impossible for Soren to tame Zale. It was an agreement between Soren and Shilister, and no one else is aware of it. "Did Shilister tell you about it himself?"

"He did not." Avalon stood up and walked over to Soren while playfully grinning, he dangerously get close to Soren's face and leaned towards his ear, tickling his earlobe with his breath. "Let me tell you a secret to pique your interest. I was not sent by your Alpha." He bites him amusingly.

Soren's eyes widened in shock and he pushed him away, face twisting in disgust. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Soren yelled and Avalon laughed at his reaction, eyes filled with mischief. 

"God, You're so cute." Avalon wiped his tears while Soren glared at him. 

"Shut the hell up and tell me who you are before I brought out the answer from your throat by myself. I know you're anything but a doctor." Soren warned him infuriatingly. 

White pale skin with a silly smile on his red lips, Avalon took a step forward and looked straight into Soren's eyes. 

"I'm surprised you didn't figure it out sooner. Didn't the temperature in the mansion drop unexpectedly?" Avalon cocked his head, his gaze moving down Soren's face.

"So, it was because of you," Soren grabbed his collar, eyes burning in anger. He felt it too, now and earlier too.

Avalon frivolously beams at him, "Oh, don't be so furious, your blood gives away a ravenous smell when you get mad."

Soren's eyes narrowed in suspicion, "What the heck are you?"

"Lemme have a taste of your blood first just a bit I promise and I'll tell you everything." he shamelessly licked his lips. 

Soren fell silent, he felt the cold coming from him, "You're a vampire?" He let out.

"Bingo." The vampire beams and jumps. "However, I am currently a doctor, so you should treat me well and respect me because doctors are gods who save lives." He says it solemnly, tugging on his fake tie.

"And don't worry, I'm not a threat to you or Zale because no one, in particular, sent me. And how I found out about the drug and your deal with Shilister, so let me reveal a second secret to you. I'm the official doctor who's in charge of preparing the medication for Zale and gave it to Shilister as per his order, who then gave it to you." He said this, but Soren didn't believe him.