Chap 22. Make You Mine.

Soren was really taken aback. He's not sure whether to laugh or cry in response to Zale's promises.

Promises that were making his insides uneasy and causing his whole body to heat up with overstimulation of nerves. 

He locked his gaze on the stern, solemn face of the man with the rugged frame. Even though Soren had a well-balanced physique, Zale was more toned in some areas than him, and he was still growing.

“What?” Soren asked in disbelief.

Trying to run away from your feelings will only make them worse, to the point where they will suffocate you. The same thing is happening to Zale. He couldn't deny his heart's desire for Soren any longer.

"You hear me! I was hoping to claim you." Zale smiled back at the shocked and glossy brown eyes, which were wide with bewilderment. Soren's heartbeats were thumping quickly in his ribcage, making it difficult to breathe, and goosebumps erupted all over his body. "we're mates Soren, it's the only way I can make you mine."

“Y-you-!” Soren was deafeningly speechless.

“I must claim your body and soul to make you mine.” Zale takes a step forward. Still gripping Soren’s hair in a firm grasp but not to the point of hurting. Soren took a step back in distress much to Zale’s dismay who tugged at his head making his face twitch at the pressure on his hair. “I want to crush your heart and blend it with my own so that you can't feel anything for someone else.”

Soren shuddered at their close proximity and Zale's sharp breaths darted at his lips. He swallowed the thick lump of enticement unconsciously. Zale's other hand was circling his waist, and a cold shiver rushed down his spine. The enticing jolts and natural electricity in his stomach couldn't stop him from being drawn to Zale's wild eyes and alluring rough lips.

Soren couldn't tell if Zale was actually speaking all of this and expressing his emotions in front of him, or if he was just dreaming. He couldn't tell if Zale was admitting his actual affections for him or his addiction to him.

Whether they were for him or for his scent.

And it shattered his heart into a million pieces.

"This isn't the right time or place for this conversation, master Zale," Soren said quietly, trying to conceal his disappointment.

"Oh, but it is," Zale mumbled back, nervously watching Soren's expression.

“No-!” Soren begins, but is interrupted by a cold pair of lips. The cold breeze, in particular, makes them rougher and colder.

Soren became engrossed in the ecstasy of Zale's lips. Soren's arms automatically wrapped around Zale's back as Zale yanked at his head, trying to draw him closer. His lips were sucked harder than usual, and the much more violent hand roaming up and down his spine didn't make him feel any better.

Zale kissed him lustfully and inextricably. Taking Soren's lower lip and sucking on it like a sweet candy, making Soren weak in the knees. Soren heaved with bothered breaths that Zale greedily swallowed, leaving him a tempting mess that looks even more appealing under the glowing moon. His eyes, which appear to be high on a love potion, stare back at Zale's lustful ones.

He appeared like he was being bullied all night by his lover. Zale internally celebrated that he was kissing the unreachable beauty and he was his to embrace and bully whenever he desired. Unable to control himself, Zale unconsciously bites and sucks harder on Soren’s lips until he tastes something metallic.   

Zale frowned at the strange taste of iron mixed with the sweetness of Soren's mouth. He worriedly drew back a little to scrutinise Soren's lips which were swollen and red. And Zale wants nothing more than to take them back between his teeth and ravish them nonstop until he leaves them entirely bruised and sore.