Part 11

~~~~~~~~~Vote, comment, fan!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana’s POV

“Briiing… Briiing….Briiing—what do you want Ana? You’ve called me 14 times already!”

“That’s because I knew you’d pick up eventually.”

“What do you want?”

“I just want to talk to you, Amber.”

“Then talk.” I sighed; she could be so difficult.

“I really, really, really miss you! I’m not friends with those popular kids anymore, I broke up with Johnny. What more must I do to be friends again?” There was a moment of silence.

“You broke up with Johnny?” She sounded cautious, like she didn’t know if she could believe me.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I’d rather not say over the phone. Can you come over?” Another pause.

“I’ll be right there.” Amber hung up.

When she came in we both stopped and stared at each other for a moment before she ran towards me and enveloped me in a giant hug.

“I missed you! I thought you were replacing me!” She was in tears.

“You know I could never do that!” We hugged a little longer, and then ran up to my room to talk. I told her everything that had happened with Johnny.

“I can’t believe he’d do that! And then he had the nerve to kick you out of his house!” She sympathized.

Then I told her what had happened between me and Lewis.

“Oh. My. God!!!! You guys actually did it?”

“Yup.”

“How was it???”

“Really great.” I got embarrassed. “He is just so sweet, and nice, and kind, and perfect!”

“So does this mean you guys are, like, a thing?”

“I hope so.”

“Awww you’re in love!!!” She squealed.

I corrected her. “It’s lust, not love.”

“Whatever you say.” She rolled her eyes. “Have you told Pat yet?”

We then invited Pat over and I had to tell the whole story all over again, but I didn’t mind because I finally had my friends back. Pat’s reaction was basically the same as Amber’s, although he threw in a few jokes.

“Y’know, if Lewis was such a great lover, mind giving me his number if you ever get tired of him?” I threw a pillow at him.

“So what do you think it’ll be like at school, now that you’re really together?” Amber asked.

“I-I don’t really know. I mean, it’s still against the law.”

“But you shouldn’t care about the law when you’re in love!” I gave her a look. “My bad, in lust!”

“I wonder if he has a school girl fetish.”

PATRICK!”

“It was just a thought! I mean, maybe it’s a fantasy of his to—“

“I don’t want to hear it!” I interrupted him, laughing. Patrick just shrugged.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------