Part 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vote and Comment! Please and Thank you! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lewis’s POV

She walked into my classroom as usual, ready to sit in the corner and do nothing while I sat at my desk doing nothing. No talking, no sounds, no movements. Not awkward at all.

“So, Ana, how was your date?” I knew I shouldn’t have asked, but it felt good seeing the look of surprise and guilt that flashed across her features. Her adorable features that used to be mine to touch, mine to hold—

“How did you know about it?” She was chewing on her bottom lip, something I noticed her do a lot when she got nervous.

“I heard your friend Amber talking about it yesterday during 5th.”

“Oh. Well it went well. Johnny is a great guy.” I noticed she tensed when she said his name, but maybe that was just me being hopeful. Johnny was in my 5th period class too. I had never liked him much, anyway. He seemed too arrogant for my liking.

“Yeah, I’m sure he is.” I forced out. She just raised her eyebrows and looked back down at the book she was reading. I wanted to say more, but nothing came to mind. How could a 16 year old girl from this to a high school boy?

Ana’s POV

I was blushing, I could feel it. The last thing I had wanted was for L—Mr. Fairbanks to know about my relationship with Johnny. Did he think yesterday had been our first date? It had been 3 weeks since Johnny had asked me out.  And why had Amber been talking about it after our huge fight? She was still avoiding me. She never got mad at me this long. Pat said she wasn’t so angry anymore though.

Should I apologize for not telling Mr. Fairbanks? Should I explain? Don’t be ridiculous! I told myself. He was the one who ended things with you. You don’t owe him any explanations. But then why did I feel so terrible?

Why was I tasting blood? I put my hand up to my lip to find it was bleeding. Had I been chewing on it all this time? I really had to drop that icky habit. I looked up to see Mr. Fairbanks looking worriedly at me.

“Are you—“

“I’m fine.” I cut him off. I didn’t want him worrying about me. Not anymore.

“Want me to take you home?” Johnny offered after school. I hopped in his car, remembering Lewis taking me on that first date in his Ferrari.

Johnny high-fived a couple of his friends and got in the car.

“Let’s go to my place. My parents aren’t home.” He smirked at me. What did parents have to do with anything?

“Uh, ok.” And he drove off, a little too fast and recklessly for my liking.

 He had a huge beachfront house off the boardwalk. Just as he had said, his parents weren’t home. He took me up to my room. It didn’t have any windows and was stuffy. I wondered how he could sleep in this room. I would feel claustrophobic.

“So, what are we doing here?” I asked him, confused. Isn’t the point of having your girlfriend over to meet the parents?

“Whatever you want to do, babe!” He answered, coming towards me. What’s he getting at? Then he kissed me, crushing his lips against mine and holding me there. It was really uncomfortable. One of his hands was on my butt, the other creeping up towards—why is he grabbing my breast??? He was really rough and it hurt like hell. What does he think he’s doing? Then he pushed me on to his bed. This was going too far. He was kissing my neck now; well, slobbering on it was more like it. I knew what he wanted, but I couldn’t do it. I tried to speak but he slammed his hand over my mouth and started taking my shirt off with his other hand. It took all my strength to pry his hand off my mouth, and I was already only in my bra and pants.

“Stop, Johnny!” He was unhooking my bra. I tried stopping him but he was too strong.

“Johnny, get off me! I don’t want to do this! I’m not ready for it.” He kept ignoring me. My bra was off, and I covered myself with my hands as best I could. “STOP IT!” I screamed as loudly as I could. It worked; he stopped and looked at me.

“What?” He asked, acting like nothing was wrong, like he hadn’t been trying to violate me at all.

“What are you doing? I said no!” I was starting to tear up.

“But…” he looked at me dumbly. “You’re my girlfriend. That’s what we’re supposed to do.”

“Only when both people are ready! I don’t…. I’m not… Johnny, I’m sorry, but I can’t! I-I don’t like you like that!” I burst into tears.

“Wait, are you breaking up with me? Are you serious?” I just nodded, too upset to speak. “What the fuck?!?” He was yelling at me now. He was scaring me. “Get outta my house, you bitch!” He was terrifying, all red-faced, mad and fuming. I grabbed my shirt and bra and scrambled out of his room, putting my clothes back on as best I could. As I rushed out the front door, I bumped into two people, a man and a woman, probably his parents, coming in. Normally I would have apologized, but I was crying too hard to make words come out. I just ran past them, not even knowing where I was going till I was there. I was on Lewis’s doormat, sitting on the ground, crying my eyes out and waiting for him to come home.

Lewis’s POV

I was coming home from grocery shopping, my arms full of what would be tonight’s dinner. I walked up my driveway to the front door, keys and grocery bags in hand, when I heard sniffling coming from under me. I looked down and there Ana was, on my doorstep, looking like hell. Her makeup was running, her hair was a mess, her clothes disheveled and wait, was her shirt on backwards?

“Ana? What on earth happened to you?” She just looked up at me with tears running down her soft cheeks. “Come on in.” I helped her up and got her through the door.

Once she was sitting on the couch I tried again.

“Ana, what’s wrong?”

“We b-b-b-broke up. Me and J-J-Johnny.”

“I’m sorry.” I said, though inside I wasn’t. “Is that why you’re crying?”

“H-he wanted to have sex but I said no and he got m-m-mad!” She burst into tears again. That asshole! I wanted to punch him, kick him, beat him up, do something to hurt him!

“Come here.” I said, wrapping her in a big hug. What more could I do for her, after all?