Chapter 214 The Island Lord's Visit

The backyard of the City Lord's Mansion.

    "Sister Yuanshuang, have you really made it clear to Boss Chu?" Bitong asked.

    "It's clear!" Mrs. Yuanshuang said.

    Bitong said suspiciously: "Then why this tea doesn't have much effect on those few, but it seems to have a good effect on Sister Panyan and the others."

    Yuanshuang was also a little suspicious in her heart.

    Pan Yan is very beautiful and is one of the most favored wives around Gong Chen. Her body is relatively weak. In recent years, I don't know what happened, and her health has become worse and worse. Yan's body is much better, and there is more blood on his face.

    On the other hand, the playboys Yuan Shuang asked Xialan to find, after drinking this tea, still looked like they were too much.

    "Why do I think that Young Master seems to like people who drink Sanyang tea!" Xia Lan said.

    Xia Lan secretly said: The young master turned over the brand of Xiangqiao the day before yesterday, the brand of Aojia the day before yesterday, and the brand of Panyan yesterday. All three drank Sanyang tea.

    Hearing this, Bitong rolled her eyes, not knowing what she was thinking, the beauty in Gongchen's harem was like clouds, and the competition for favor was also very fierce.

    Mrs. Yuanshuang narrowed her eyes, secretly thinking that what Xia Lan said seemed to be right.

    The origins of Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye seem to be somewhat mysterious. I don't know if there is something strange about this tea.

    Bitong pondered for a while, and said, "Sister Yuanshuang, for the time being, although this tea doesn't have much effect on those guys, it's not harmful. Why don't you give it to the son and try it."

    Bitong secretly said: The tea was originally prepared by Sister Yuanshuang and asked Lin Chuwen to prepare it. It would be cheaper for Aojia and others. If this goes on, they will be wasting their efforts. If the young master drinks it well, they will have made a great contribution.

    Mrs. Yuanshuang nodded and said, "Alright."

    The tea prepared by Lin Chuwen was different from the bitter medicine prescribed by those pharmacists before. The taste was still good, and it should not be nauseating.

    ...

    Gong Chen's bedroom.

    "Is this Sanyang tea?" Gong Chen asked while holding the teacup.

    Mrs. Yuanshuang nodded and said, "Yes, Aojia and others have been drinking this tea recently, and the taste is not bad."

    Gong Chen is reluctant to mention her physical condition to others, so Mrs. Yuanshuang did not tell anyone directly. The role of Gong Chen tea.

    Gong Chen smiled and said, "It's rare that you have such a high regard for a type of tea, let me try it."

    Gong Chen took a sip of the tea, only to feel that the cold air in his body dissipated a little, and the whole person felt a lot more comfortable.

    Gong Chen frowned, trying to verify if it was his illusion, he took a few more sips, and soon finished a glass.

    "Is this the tea from that Qingling Tea House?" Gong Chen asked.

    Mrs. Yuanshuang nodded and said, "Yes."

    "I heard that you guys like the beauty there!" Gong Chen said and poured himself another glass.