sixty three

I've had this bad boy sitting in my drafts for over a month and a half lol

London Reed
His lips move over mine and I grab his hair, both of us squished in the backseat. My leg was around his waist, and the other one was on the car floor, which gave him some room to get in between me. His seats were a white leather and it was cold in the back seat, but it felt good against my burning skin.

He kisses me like he hasn't kissed me before, it was actually passionate. I didn't think he was one for kissing, but he does it well. He held under my jaw, holding me still and I've never had sex in a car, I swear if he's gonna make me turn around then I'm gonna get mad, there's not enough room for that.

He presses himself against my thigh and I could feel him hard under me. He pulled away and undoes my jean shorts, first the button and then the zip. He pulls them down, and over my shoes, struggling because of my leg around his waist. "Fuck sakes," he huffs, putting my leg down, then lifting my legs up to get them off, throwing them on the floor.

I snicker as he shakes his head. He undoes his jeans as well, only tugging them down a little, and he grunts, then pulling himself out. He was hard as I suspected but now more than before.

We both look down and we were both out of breath already. I tilt my head to look up, seeing the window button. I press it down and the window comes down, and I leave it open a little, looking back at Louis. He looks down, pulling my underwear to one side and I bite my lip.

He rests his tip on my core, looking at me as he sinks himself into me. I bite my lip at the feeling, clenching around him. I cup his jaw and he looks down. "You can't see anything," he whispers and I look down to see he's right, I just looked naked waist down.

He pulls his hips out and thrusts them back into me, making my inhale softly as he does it, pulling his hips back out and bringing them back into me. I close my eyes in pleasure and I breathe out a soft moan from the sensitivity of me.

Was he really going to let me see him?

He grunts softly which makes my eyes open but he looked at me with his lip bitten and that was all. I cup his jaw and he looks down at me. I pull his head closer to mine and I kiss him first this time.

He inhaled and I hum into the kiss, I could feel the car rocking with his body. He kisses down my jaw, my head being tossed back as he kisses my neck, and I knew he was going to hide himself. I really wanna see him enjoy himself but I wouldn't do anything that makes him uncomfortable, so if he wants to, then I was gonna let him.

I close my eyes and grab his hair, my leg tightening around his waist. He groans, and I feel him breathe out onto my neck which made my skin crawl. I screw my eyes shut, and run my hands down his back, softly. I put my lips on his shoulder so my teeth rest on his shirt, nibbling the fabric softly.

"Louis.." I moan, seeing the back window fogged up a bit. "Fuck,"

He rocks into me, making my body weak in pleasure and I focus on the feeling, breathing out a soft moan. I gasp when he got me in my sweet spot and he smirks on my neck. "Did I find it?" he pulls away, continuing to rock into me and I nod, my eyes screwed close and my lip bitten.

He smiles and kisses me again, this time it was softly, our lips smacking. He moans into the kiss and it was such a sound to hear I grab his hair tighter. He grabs one of my hands, putting it on the fogged window and he pins it above us, so the back of my hand was on the window.

His tongue now invades my mouth and explores it all, I now whine in pleasure. I whine again and he grunts, grabbing my hand tighter, his free arm holding himself up. "Fuck me," he gives out in pleasure, mumbling on my lips. "You feel so good," he praises, pulling away and looks down at me, and he parts his lips in pleasure.