nineteen

Louis Tomlinson
After staying home today with London, it made me realise something I had missed, something important as well. I used a condom because the other day I tried to feel for any form of birth control but I didn't find one, and if I ever sell her to someone I need to know she's not going to get pregnant.

And STI is fixable but a pregnancy isn't, in our world anyway. When she was just laying there, I took it in that I needed to make an appointment for her to get birth control because I want her to be on it.

I wasn't going to tell her because she'd argue her point and I frankly don't want to listen to her yelling and crying anymore. So I called and met Maddy on the phone who got us an appointment for today, around noon.

I honestly just couldn't believe I fucked her finally.

I literally got to fuck her, no more messing around and getting each other turned on, this was for real. Like..I put my dick in her, she was so tight around me but my goodness was she so sexy when she moaned.

Just thinking about it gave me goosebumps and I totally wanna fuck her again for round two after. "Get your shoes on," I grab my keys and she lifts her head up from the bed.

"Why?" she murmurs.

"You'll see," I toss my sisters old converses on the bed. Most of these clothes she wears belongs to my past girls, Erin or my sister. She sighs and sits up in the clothes she was wearing and I slide her shoe on. She does her other one and I hold her hands because she hasn't stood up since we fucked.

She put her feet in the ground and I pulled her up, holding her hips. She held my forearms and I slowly let go. She stood there and she nodded, letting me know she was okay. "Okay good, let's go,"

I grab her hand and pull her out the room and this is when she winced a little but I pretend not to notice yet. I scan my code at the door and it beeps green and unlocks. I open it and pull her out, locking it again.

I take her to the side of the house where my garage door was, but she stays silent. I open it and she widens her eyes at my twelve cars all lined up. "Woah," she says as I pull her to my white Ferrari. I. unlock it and let go of her hand and thankfully she doesn't try to run.

I open the car and the doors open upwards and I get in, adjusting the seat to recline back up from when I last used this car and fucked someone as she got in too. I turned the car on and it roared to life. I drove out of the car port, and out onto the road. I slammed the pedals and we ripped through down the road.

I watch her look out the window as we drive considering this thing can drive by itself. "Can you tell me where we're going?" she murmurs.

"It's important, okay?" I answer but not fully. "And don't be a bitch about it because it's happening, okay?"

"Just tell me what it is.."

I shake my head. "So you can make a fucking deal out of it and be a brat? No," I decline. "You'll see, it's nothing bad,"

"Knowing you, it is," she shakes her head. Because this place is only so big, we make it there quickly. I park the car and the doors open by themselves, making her flinch but I just get out and walk over to her side as she takes fucking forever to get out and once she's finally out I grab her hand.

"Be good," I say sternly. "These people don't mess around," I tug her which makes her gasp softly, from me probably me railing her. I walk into the door and the dead silence except for the mouse clicking fills the room.

"Hi," the woman says and when I read the name tag on her blue scrub shirt, it was Maddy.

"Hi, I made an appointment?" I say and London looks up at me.