thirty five

London Reed
"London..." I hear a soft rasp of a voice; it was like a kiss on my cheek. I peel my eyes open and rub them with the side of my fist.

"Yeah...?" I sniff, nodding back into the pillow my head was on.

"I've got to go now, you slept through me getting ready, but I didn't want to leave without telling you first," he says, and it makes me open my eyes again and I smile. I sit up on my elbow and as soon as I move my leg to push myself up the bed further, I widen my eyes and wince.

"Ow," I bite my lip.

"What's wrong?"

I lift up the covers and as soon as I do, I wince once I move my legs. "Help me get up," I realise something. He furrows his brows but helps me sit on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?" he pulls me up and as soon as I put pressure on my legs I yelped out in pain and grabbed onto him and he grabbed me before I fell. "Woah, can you not stand?" he puts me back on the bed.

"Not that I think," I shake my head. "It really hurts,"

"Shit. Is that from last night?"

"Yes..." I nod. "Definitely," I swallow.

"Fuck. I'm sorry," he cringes.

"No, it's okay," I shake my head. "You should go to work,"

He shakes his head. "I can't go,"

"What? Why?"

"You can't even walk, London, of course, I have to stay here. It's my fault anyway,"

Before I could say anything, he pulls his phone out and opens it, sitting near my hip. "Niall," he said. "Something came up and I can't come in, sorry," he says and I'm shaking my head and mouthing "no" many times. "It's none of your business, I'll be in tomorrow, maybe, bye," he said before he hung up and turned to me.

"Louis!" I scold in a whisper shout.

"London, you can't walk. And it's my fault because of it, so don't say anything about it," he says sternly.

"Just because I'm, um....sore, it doesn't mean you have to miss out on work, it's important,"

"And so is your health, I'm not going to work, so just leave it at that, okay?"

I huff, knowing I wasn't going to win this. "And that means I can get back into bed with you," he grins, his white teeth while undoing his shoes. I shake my head as he undoes his jeans and takes of his shirt.

I watch his sharp hips and v-lines with the tattoos on his skin as he undresses right down to his boxers. He crawls into bed next to me and I smile. I felt nervous butterflies fill my stomach when he opens his arms. I shuffle myself without moving my legs, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Have you ever been sore before?"

I nod softly. "Only when I first lost my virginity.." I murmur, shivering so he pulls the covers up to my neck some more.

"Which was when?" he asks, and I feel how warm his body is.

I breathe out. "Will and I had been dating for about 8 months before we both decided to get intimate. And after it I was sore and I looked it up and apparently, I think it's a hymen? That broke, from memory and for the fact it was stretched,"

"Sounds about right," he nods. "Your hymen broke and you were stretched. How big is his dick?"

"Haven't we sadly had this conversation before?"

"No.."

"It's not as big as you, it hurt with you,"

"And that makes me feel awesome," he grins. "Getting told that a guy has a big dick is like the best thing to hear from a girl,"

"Of course," I shake my head.

"Is he good?"

"Um.." I whisper, I knew the answer I just didn't want to say it.

"C'mon...I know you wanna say it..." he sing-songs, like that'll make me wanna say it.

"You're better..okay? I said it,"

"Pfft, I know, how is he bad?"

"He just...I dunno, he's awkward about it, but you, you know what you want and you go for it," I explain and he nods.

"I'm rough, but I'm fair, I'll negotiate something with you,"

"Really?"

"Depends what it is...but yeah,"

"Can you negotiate not doing it backwards,"

"I don't like the intimate shit, London, I've done it once and I hated it,"

"You said you'd negotiate,"

"Depending what it is," he reminds me. "Anyway, was Will a good boyfriend,"

I sigh. "He..was scared of me getting bored of him I guess," I trace his 78 tattoo on his chest. "He used to buy me everything, every time we had an argument, he's take me out and spoil me. His dads rich which is where he gets his money from, but I dunno, he's like...insecure when I mention anyone else, or talk to a boy, anything,"

"A pussy you mean?"

"No he wasn't that, he's just...he once told me he doesn't like it when I talk to other boys, and trusted me but, I don't know I get tired of only having one friend, because he doesn't like anyone else talking to me,"

"Was he controlling?"

"A little. But I just got used to it," I shrug.

"And you say he's awkward about sex, how?" he asks, tracing my shoulders. And J close my eyes.

"Do we have to talk about this?" I asked. "It's not something I really wanna share,"

"I told you about Anita. That was something I never wanted to share,"

"I don't want to compare my experience to yours,"

"I don't even care," he said. "I won't think of it like that. I'm only curious.."

"No, you just want me to boost your ego, I know you,"

He staggers out an answer and I just raised my brows at him. "It will not,"

I roll my eyes, he's not going to let this go. "Fine. He was awkward about it because...he doesn't like being a top sometimes. I always had to be on top when he would randomly switch, and I just had to go with it,"

"Oh, fuck no," he cringed. "He's a bottom?"

"Is that bad in boy world?"

"That—" he widened his eyes, struggling to find the right words without defending me I think. "That's bad in any world, I— Jesus,"

"And he just...I don't know. Like we both enjoyed it but he was just...awkward about it,"

"Yeah but how?" he refers to why Will is awkward and I feel bad for admitting this, and Will has every reason to be uncomfortable of this fact.

"No, you'll judge him,"

"You can't just stop there," he rolls his eyes now. I roll my eyes back and sigh.

"I wasn't on birth control, and he knew I was never going to be. So he was always very sure to be safe and everything went right. And sometimes it pissed me off because sometime he didn't want to do it full stop,"

"Oh my fuck— This guy pisses me off even more now,"

I sit up on my elbow and meet eyes with him. "Now enough of Will. It's history,"

He smirks and grabs the back of my hair, pulling my head forward to meet lips with his. This kiss was rough and it gave me a chill down my spine. He pulls my head away and I bite my lip. "I'm not controlling like that, I have to be controlling or you'll get into trouble. Go fuck another guy for all I care,"

I shake my head and close my eyes. "Good god, do I look like the type of person to look at someone random and go home with them?"

"Not particularly," he shrugs. "But you surprise me everyday,"

//
🥲🥲