thirty four

Louis Tomlinson
"Roll over," I pant out, our bodies were were wet from the bath where we just finished, but I was still hard and I said we'd have sex. She intimated this one. She rolls over with no hesitation the time and sits up on her elbows and looks over at me.

I stroke my cock a few times, biting my lip at the feeling before I bring my tip to her entrance, holding her hips and slams my dick into her that a strained moan fell from her lips and I moaned.

Her pussy was tight and it made me groan from the feeling of it. It was like natural lube from her arousal, and she clenched around me. "Good girl," I praise. "Taking all of me like a good girl," I smirk. She bites her lip and nods. Fuck me I wasn't gonna last.

I grab her ass cheek in my hand and I squeeze it so hard that my nails dig in and she hurries her head into the pillow. I pull my hips out then slam them back into her, which was one hundred percent gonna make her sore but that's the goal here.

She moans, and ai didn't hear it because she was into the pillow. "Face out of the pillow," ai demand and she listens. "That's a good girl," I pant while slamming my hips into her the bed rocks into the wall and her gasps were heard.

"I—I-I'm your good girl.." she pants a praise, moaning softly. I toss my head back at it and feel my blood tingle from the fact she knows my kinks. She whines and it makes me grab her hips harder, screwing my eyes shut.

I lean over and put my chest to her back, leaning down to her ear. "Csn you feel it?" I refer to my dick, getting her in her sweet spot which made her flinch and whimper in pleasure. "Feel how deep I am?"

"I feel it," she nods, inhaling sharply. "It feels so good," she whines and drops her head. I kiss under her ear and grunt as I sharply and shortly thrust into her. She grabs the sheets in her hands and buried her head again.

"What did I say?" I grab under her sharp jaw and apply pressure which makes her moan. "Hmm?"

"M—No face into the p-pillow," she choked out and I kiss her neck roughly.

"That's right...now what would my good girl be doing?"

"Putting my face into the pillow," she whimpered.

I slam into her, getting her so deep she yelped out, grabbing the bed frame and I froze just to let her adjust for a second. "And that's what my good girl is doing, isn't it?"

She cries out and I roll my eyes closed and I start to rock into her again. She tightens around me, clenching so her warm walls hug me in the best way possible and I sudden love the fact I can fuck her without a fucking condom taking that feeling away. I haven't been this rough yet, and I'm only just getting her started.

"Do you like when I choke you?" I mutter in her pierced ear and she whispers again, grabbing my wrist and the bed sheet with her head tossed back as far as it would go into my shoulder. I wrap my hand around her windpipe and apply soft pressure. No matter how rough I am, I'm very considerate, and make sure she can breathe. "Answer me," I snap my hips back into her which makes her moan and scream an answer out.

"Y—Yes!" she gasps. "Oh my god,"

"God can't help you now," I smirk and she drops her head again. 

"Louis!" she moans, dropping her head forward. I grunt and grab her add, slamming my hand down onto it and she gasps, blowing out through her nose. "Fuck sakes," she then whines.

"Yes," I nod.

Her body just goes flimsy like she a flag in the wind. luckily she's laying down or she's be in the ground right now. I moan, biting my lip and whining. Me. I did that. That's the affect she has on me.