seventy two

Ur girl has 27 drafts from last year, soo ill post the next few, and then i'll have to write some more i think 💀

again, i have no idea what thee chapters are about and they're all unedited

London Reed
Louis had the day off and we hadn't spoken in days. I get so lonely within these last few days and I had literally spent my days curled into the couch, watching the new show that came out which is boring but I sat through. Louis had kept his distance from me but I felt..bad for cutting us off.

But as I open my door with Cherry in my arms I kiss her head and walk right into him. "Sorry.." I murmur, this being the first word literally spoken to each other. As soon as I spoke his whole body relaxes. I just look down and slowly walk away as Cherry playfully bites my hand.

"Wait—" he said, and I stop, looking over my shoulder at him. "Um..are you okay?"

I didn't know how to answer. I know that wasn't Louis, Louis wouldn't do that to me, it reminded me of what Erin, Amelia and Hope said about how Harrys dad does it, and so does Louis' dad because they're close friends. It didn't hurt anymore but it still felt tender, to touch.

"I'm fine," I say back, walking over to the couch, putting Cherry down and she had gotten slightly better. He sighs and follows me out.

"Can I see it please?" he asked softly.

"What?" I ask. "Why?"

"Because, I need to see if it's healing?"

"Why do you care?" I object. And his whole face changes, his eyes drop and he swallows.

"Because...I did it..."

I look down instantly and feel my skin crawl fork those words. "That wasn't you Louis, I know you'd never hurt me like that," I shake my head, putting everything into saying that.

He looks down and plays with his jeans. "I'm just sorry," he whispers.

"I know you are, but just because your saying sorry doesn't mean you get my trust," I shake my head and he nods.

"I get that, I just regret doing that,"

"Like I said...I don't think it was you,"

He looks at me, and sits on the other end of the couch as Cherry curls up on my lap. "I don't know what came over me, it just..happened and I didn't realise until I left, and heard you crying,"

"Like...you zoned back in?"

He nods. "How do you know..?"

"Like I said, I know you'd never hurt me like that, and I've never heard you...talk like that either. I've never met him, Louis, but it reminds me of how you tell me your dad talks,"

His eyes close and his head drops. He breathes out and puts his head in his hands and I drown, I couldn't help it, I wanted to go over there and hug him but I didn't. He shakes his head slowly in regret. "I've been thinking..and there's just times that I just can't explain, and I always zone back in when the person is scared of me.."

"You've had this happen before?"

"My first girl, Kayla, yeah,"

I blinks a few times. "I've gotten mad at Amelia and she said I was out of it for ages, and I was acting like our abusive dad, and it scared me,"

I swallow because I know he has more to say.

"And...after Anita...you know, I was just angry all the time so I got mad at her a few times, and she'd hate hit and I'd snap out of it but it's just something I can't help and sometimes I don't remember anything, and sometimes it's too late,"

I look up at him. I know this isn't easy for him to admit he's hurt all these people. "I deserve to feel bad, I feel selfish for actually missing you.." he wouldn't look up at me now. I felt bad for cutting things off with him.

"Louis.." I whisper and he finally meet eyes with me. "You mean that?"

"Yes, I miss you but ai can't bring myself to go near you because I know your scared of me,"

"I'm not scared of you, I just...I don't want that to happen again," I shake my head. "You don't think I miss you as well?"

He shakes his head. "Why would you?"

"Because..." I shake my head. "I don't, have sex, shower with, and sleep with no one, of course I would,"

He blinks up at me. "You...do?"

"Yes," I nod. He looks back down and covers his face from me and he smiles. "But that doesn't mean we're fine, what you did will stick with me forever,"

"I know," he whispers. "Can I see them?" he repeats.

"Why?"

"Because I need to know if they're healing," he says, standing up. I swallow.

"They're fine,"

"Please London?" he whispers, and this showed he did in fact care.

I swallow and stand up slowly, and he slowly walks towards me. I know he's not gonna hurt me so I stand still and hold my shorts in my hand. He looks at me so softly, and I pull them down just under my ass, and because I had a g-string on he looks down.

I bite my lip and it was still red but the cut's had healed a little. I look over my shoulder and down my back to see them and I hear him sigh, but he doesn't touch me. "See? They're almost gone,"

"It doesn't matter, they're still there and it's been 4 days," he says. "Wait here," he said, slowly padding away and I pull my shorts up. He comes back out his room with a tub in his hand. "This should help it heal better,"

I furrow my brows and take it off him, looking down at the lid to see it was a cream to help with healing wounds. I open it and it was a white cream, looking used. "It's good stuff, used to use them on my cuts from stuff," he explains and I put the lid on and smile softly.

"Thank you," I look at him through my eyelashes and he nods with a soft smile. I notice his hair was growing out longer and he needed a haircut soon. "Your hairs getting long,"

"I fucking hate haircuts," he huffs.

"Why?"

"I dunno, Erin used to do them for me and I'd hate it," he shrugs.

"I can give you one...if you want," I shrug, looking down.

"You want too?"

I nod. "Yeah, I cut my brothers hair all the time,"

He smiles again. "If you want too, sure,"

I nod. "You know where to find me,"

He snickers.

//
short sorry dhfhdbs