eighty two

double update ;)

Louis Tomlinson
"Hey boys," I walk in and toss my phone on the table, taking a seat at the table next to Liam.

"Ooh, that's a nice hickey," Liam teases which makes me move my hand up to my neck. I furrow my brows and pick up my phone, opening the camera and turning my head.

I widen my eyes at the trail of small marks all up my neck, and a bite mark around the biggest. That was when she was biting me, I didn't think it was hard enough to leave a mark. "You got laid didn't you?" Harry smirks.

"Oh whatever, it's just a few hickeys," I mutter, tossing my phone back on the table and crossing my arms. I lean forward on the table and grip my hair.

"You've probably got scratch marks up your back—" Liam teases her again, lifting my shirt up.

"Hey!" I snap, pulling his hand down which whacks against the table.

"Ow, you asshole!" he hits me back.

"You two are so dramatic," Niall rolls his eyes, crushing up cocaine and scooping it into small bags. "Who cares if he has a hickey, or bite marks, or scratches up his back, at least we know he's good at fucking London,"

I huff and Liam chuckles. "You have a hickey,"

"Oh shut up!" I snap. I forgot to take my medication this morning.

"Dude, chill, I'm only teasing?"

"Well stop it, okay? Fuck,"

They all go silent and I rub my eyes. "Okay..." Harry breathes out.

"Did you have sex this morning—"

"Zayn. Don't start," Harry shakes his head.

"Why are you guys...pestering me?"

"You show up to work with hickeys up your neck, we're gonna be curious," Niall let's on lightly.

"Well enough is enough. I fucked London, okay? And is it any of your business? No,"

"O-kay, well," Zayn shakes his head. I look up, looking at them all. Liam was wearing his cap backwards, a white singlet and black jeans. Niall was wearing a white shirt and a blue flannel with light blue jeans. Zayn was wearing his classic band t-shirt and jeans. And finally, Harry was wearing a button but with all the buttons undone almost and black jeans.

I look for any evidence of hickeys or bite marks but the last thing I saw on any of them was Niall. I feel pissed off so I wanna judge them back, but I don't necessarily have anything to judge them back with because they don't have anything visible on them.

"Right...anyway," Harry starts. "My father told me there is a new boy coming in. He's seventeen, his dads dead and his mom hates him and sent him here, and we need to find a girl for him,"

I shrug, just like the rest. "What's his type?"

"Brunettes," Hardy answers Niall.

"Well..why don't we just go another club tonight away from here to see if we can take one?"

"We won't make it tonight, we can try to make it tomorrow but it'll be dead, considering it's a Sunday if we do get there," Harry said.