eighteen

London ReedWe definitely didn't spoon for long before he got up and got dressed but I stayed there, paralysed to move a muscle

London Reed
We definitely didn't spoon for long before he got up and got dressed but I stayed there, paralysed to move a muscle. My body aches and I didn't know what to do. I'm still very much in love with Will, so why the fuck did I do that?

I hear him tightening the belt around his hips and then the zipper going up. He walks over to me shirtless, grabbing the condom and walking out the room and I fold my lips in a line when he left.

The house goes silent before he comes back into the room and finishes getting dressed. "Are you okay?" he asks softly. "You're quiet,"

"I'm fine," I murmur, nodding softly.

"I've got to go...is that okay?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't it be?" I pull the covers up to my back even further to my cheek bone. He stands there in front of me and runs his hair back with his hands.

"We just had sex so...you're probably one of those girls that would want me to stay, so I'm just asking,"

"If you have to go to work then you have to work, it's okay," I nod. "Promise," I smile.

"I feel like a dick," he shakes his head.

"Well...don't.." I lie, I kind want him to stay here but...I can't help it if he has work.

"Fuck sakes," he huffs. "Listen..." he sits on the bed which makes me curl up into a ball. "I enjoyed it," he says and I meet eyes with him. "Even if you didn't I did, okay?"

I nod. "I enjoyed it,"

"There's no point lying," he shakes his head. "Do you want me to stay here or not? Asses would just leave but...something is keeping me here, like a feeling.."

I sit up and tuck the sheets up to my chest tightly. "Is that the position you were talking about the other night?"

He nods. "I'm not into the full intimacy thing, I don't like doing normal missionary,"

"Why?"

"Because...before you, every girl I fucked was just someone I didn't care about,"

"What about Erin?"

"I fuck her harder than I fucked you," he says. "I'm going slow with you because you're fragile and I don't wanna hurt you,"

"You're being to..soft around me sometimes, whatever you think I can't handle I can,"

"I know you went through my room,"

I widen my eyes. "W—What? No I didn't," I shake my head.

"You saw all the sex toys I have," he says. "I left my room unlocked, I knew you went in there,"

I swallow. "I—"

"It's fine," he shakes his head. "I'd go through my room too, and I don't care, but I have kinks,"

I blink at him. "And?"

"I'm rough. And I felt like I was being to rough with you just then,  and...I really don't wanna hurt you,"

"I'm fine, Louis," I nod. "You can go to work,"

He shakes his head. "I'll stay," he shakes his head. "I'll be back,"

I sigh. "Can you pass me some clothes?" I whisper. He leans over to grab my underwear, tossing them to me along with the other clothes I was wearing. He leaves the room and I get changed into the clothes he threw at me, sliding the underwear up my legs, finishing getting dressed but I don't put my converses on. I sit up and shiver as he comes back into the room.

"I've never canceled for anyone," he shakes his head, sitting on the bed.

"You didn't have to," I shake my head.

"I know I didn't have to, be grateful I did," he says and I nod.

"Thank you,"

//
i wrote this ages ago but never finished it and i forgot what i was actually writing the chap about so i'm finishing it short.