twenty five

London Reed
Even when we made it home after that stupid and unhelpful trip to the store, Louis was still going on about me and the lingerie. Honestly, he's so annoying. I don't think he'd want to wear a fucking lace pair of boxers to impress me so why would I do it to him? It makes me uncomfortable and I told him that but he said I was being dramatic.

It's pathetic honestly. He was annoying me so I snapped back and told him to stop annoying me. We ended up arguing about it and it was just stupid and we were overreacting and honestly, I don't recall any of it to be honest, just that we were overacting.

I just went into my room and found a pencil and started drawing on the paper I found. I loved drawing, I do it all the time except I had a drawing diary that I clearly don't have on me. I just sketched and sat in silence.

Louis came lurking in during it and closed the door and I couldn't even kick him out because he owns this house. "What are you doing?" he murmurs., walking over to me. "Wait...you did you draw that?" he whispers.

"Yeah.."

"Really?" he whispers and I nod. "Woah..that's good,"

"Thanks," I shrug. He cups my jaw with one hand and turns my head, pressing his lips to mine. I widen my eyes at the gesture because of the state we left our argument but I soon relax into it. He pulls away after a while and I look at him as he licks his lips.

He reaches over to grab my hips and tugs me. I know what he wanted and sat on his lap so I did, straddling his lap. "I'm sorry.." he whispers and I furrow my brows.

"You are?" I widen my eyes.

"Yes.." he nods. I just sat on his lap as his hands rest on my ass and he he sides of my thigh.

"Oh," I whisper. "You're not just saying that? You mean it?"

He nods. "I am sorry, I didn't realise that it made you uncomfortable, I don't know why you had to be a bit of a brat about it but, it's whatever,"

"A brat about it? You were gonna force me to wear something,"

"I'm trying to apologise?"

"I know, I'm just saying," I shake my head. He leans into my neck, kissing my skin softly and he slides his hands up from my ass to my lower back.

"I wanna make it up to you," he whispers into my neck and it gives me a chill.

"Make it up to me how?" I bite my lip at the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I have a way," he whispers. "You've just got to let me," he pulls away and I look at him, not having a clue as to what he's gonna do. "Have you ever used a vibrater?"

I widen my eyes. "N—No," I shake my head. "Of course I haven't," I continue but he smirks.

"Wanna know what it's like?" he whispers, reaching into his back pocket to pull out a new vibrater. I widen my eyes and part my lips a little, he takes it out of the packaging and holds it up with me still straddling his lap.

"Where did you get that?"

"I may have stolen it from the sex shop," he shrugs.

I drop my jaw. "You what!"

"Big deal," he shakes his head. "And I plan to use it on you, if you let me,"

I bite my lip, I hadn't actually ever used one of these before. "How?" I whisper.

"How to use it?" he asks and I nod. "Well.." he holds it up. "There's settings for intensity,"

He presses a button and the whole thing starts to vibrate slowly, making me widen my eyes. "I'll start you off on setting one," he says and it made me bite my lip. He then presses it again and it vibrates quicker. "Then I'll get you stared with two," he holds it up, I could see double of it from how much it was vibrating. "And then finally..." he presses it again so the thing almost goes crazy in his hand. "I'll finish you off with this setting," he whispers and smirks.

I look up at him and I feel my core begin to ache at the vision of Louis doing that. "What do you say?" he whispers. "You wanna feel good?"

I nod. "Yes," I spit out, making him smirk. He turns it off and grabs my shoulders to pull us down so I was on top of him.

"Here?" he whispers.

"Here," I nod. He grabs my hips and rolls me over, propping knees up and spreading open my legs.

"Good girl," he whispers. "Just what I thought," he presses my kneecaps so my legs flatten. He tugs my leggings down with my underwear going with them and I decide to keep my hoodie on.

"Is it gonna hurt?" I bite my lip.

"No," he shakes his head. "I'm just gonna get you started," he says. I just nod because I didn't really know what he meant by that. When his two fingers run up my core and to my entrance, I bite my lip. He sinks his fingers into me and it makes me bite my lip. He then starts to pump his fingers in and out of me, biting his own lip.

I inhale when he got my sweet spot and he continues to get me in that spot. He looks up at me while he curls his fingers into me which made me gasp, my leg jolting which I prop up. "God," I breathe out.

He pulls his fingers out and runs them up to my clit, making me eyes widen at how sensitive it was already. "So wet and ready," he murmurs and it made me close my eyes in bliss as he starts to rub it softly.

"Fuck," I whine. He smirks and licks his lip and looks down at me, but I just focus on the feeling of him slowly rubbing me softly. He continues for a little bit and pulls away.

"You're ready now, see how quick that was?" he says before he sucks on his fingers. I sit up on my elbows and look down. When I have a shower tonight I might need to shave, it had been a few days. He picks up the baby pink vibrater, making me lay on my back. I feel him place the slightly cold matte plastic on my clit.

"Ready?" he whispers, his thumb on the first setting button.

"If I say stop, will you?"

"Of course," he nods. I sigh and nod. He presses the button and as soon as that happened, I gasped loudly as it was pressed onto me in the most pleasurable way, and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh my god," I moaned, Louis holding my thigh open but rubs it with his thumb. I felt my whole body shake under it and it was such a good feeling. It felt so good, why hadn't I done this by myself?

"Fuck!" I moan loudly from the feelings. I arch my back and throw my head back in pleasure, my heart thrashing in my chest and my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. "Louis— fuck," I moan.

He breathes out, making me look down and I see him undoing his belt one handed while he holds the vibrater against me. I part my lips and moan, feeling so overwhelmed with pleasure. He cusses under his breathe and I feel bad almost. "Next setting,"

He looks at me and nods, pressing the button so it vibrates even faster. I hum and moan, tossing my head back from my elbows and I screw my eyes shut. "Fuck sakes, this feels..so good," I pant.

I moan again, whining in pleasure that it almost hurt my best because I couldn't keep up. "You look so fucking good like this, god," he groans and it was the fuel to my fire if anything.

"Oh my god," I moan. "Shit,"

"So good baby," he shakes his head, pressing the third button as I feel my high slowly approaching. "Are you close?"

"Right there," I gasp at the heavily vibrating stick and hold his wrist. I yelp out in pleasure as it hits me in the best place of my stimulated self and I start panting with my chest heaving heavily. "Oh my god!" I cry out and I look at Louis who was struggling himself.

I grab the sheets in my hands and I let go. My high hit me and I screamed out, moaned and my whole body shook. "Oh my god," I murmured multiple times as I came and the vibrations made it so much longer than what I usually would. He slowly pulls his hand away and I lay there panting heavily.

"Well...you certainly liked that,"

I nod. I just got off so quickly from that, oh my god. He stands up and puts the vibrater on the bedside table. "Give me a second," he huffs and walks out the room, I just lay there in pleasure still flowing right through me.

//
sorry that was short, it was meant to be short <3