fifty two

London Reed
I have been sore all night, and I have been having stomach cramps as well which makes it worse. I forgot all about the side effects of rough sex, and it was making me have cramps.

Even if Louis is really rough and goes really hard, I really enjoy it, even when he is behind me like that, however, that position just annoys me sometimes. It feels really good and it can be intimate I just like seeing the other perosm experience pleasure but Louis is some what insecure about it.

If I don't have a blindfold on, he's in my neck and groaning but if I don't have one on he's making sure I can't see him. It's like he's got performance anxiety and he shouldn't, because that's all I want to see is him experiencing pleasure.

I wanna see him, and I wish he would trust me.

But Louis told me that him and Niall have a shift together but it's a short one so Hope is coming over tonight. It's like 7pm, and I tried to get Louis to eat something but he wouldn't and shrugged it off.

But when Hope came around, she was super happy to see Cherry and Cherry loved her. They left with the door very secure, and I played some music from the TV. "She's so cute," she pouted, holding Cherry's very tiny body in her arms.

"I know," I pout back, stroking her head and she barks softly. And when Hope turns her head, I see bruises and hickeys covered by her hair and makeup, the bruises where finger sizes as well. She looked like an apple, looks good on the outside but gross on the inside. And these proved that.

"Hope..." I whisper and she looked up at me, her eyes dripping a shade.

"Yeah...?"

"What happened to you...you poor thing," I whisper. She realises and covers her neck again, looking down at Cherry.

"I deserved it," she whispers.

"Can you explain what happened?"

She takes a deep breath. "I was taken..stuffed in a car and assault, given back to Niall and here I am," she says. "I was given a lesson, and I won't disrespect Niall ever again,"

"Just like that?" I furrow my brows.

"Harrys father is evil. Harry isn't evil, I don't get it,"

"The other girls told me that...he assaulted them sexually...right after you left,"

"Well, they're right, very much so," she nods. "He's so..." she swallows.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want too, I know it's hard,"

"He's so aggressive and thinks we're just things he can toy around with, he's got pictures on his walls of the girls he's fucked and a single picture of Harry and his sister, whatever her name is," she shakes her head. "His house is so dark and black walls, no colour whatsoever," she stare at the floor while stroking Cherry's small body.

"So did he like...hit you?"

She slowly looks at me. "Yes, London. Worse. Okay? Just listen to Louis, I used to think they're just assholes but no, Louis doesn't want you to go through what I did, so listen to anyone who tells you to do something," she says quickly in a plead.

I nod. "I will,"

She swallows. "But how did you get these?"

She reaches out and touches her neck, staring again like she's remembering it all. "I cried when I was first with him...and he told me to shut up but I couldn't because I was terrified, and he grabbed me by the back and it was so tight I started choking, he let go and that got me to stop crying but I was shaking in fear, we don't get a say anymore, with him,"