eighty one

London Reed
Soft movements from my left makes me inhale softly, and I knew it was Louis most likely rolling over to face me. When I lazily peel my eyes open, I was right, but he was sound asleep, he was on his stomach, his head facing me with his arms under his head.

I smile softly, thinking to myself; how the hell did I manage to find Louis, in this crazy fucked up world.

I smile to myself, just thinking about him. We've been through a lot. I've experienced so many things with him, and I wanna keep going. I didn't think I would feel this close to my kidnapper, but I do.

I guess it's what they call Stockholm Syndrome.

I reach my hand out and put it on his head, feeling his soft brown hair in between my fingers. His hair looks like a mess most of the time, however, it's always soft.

I start running my fingers through it, but he's so asleep he doesn't notice it. It must be early, because I know Louis has work today, that's a first I'm waking up before him.

I miss his eyes.

I wanna see his eyes. There such a deep blue, like the ocean or pool, and I just wanna stare into them until I get lost. I smile softly, and I catch myself. I look down, and his body, and he looked so good.

The tattoos were a perfect match to his skin tone. I let my finger slide down to his arm, running my fingers over the ink on his arm. I used to think they were to much but now I wish he got more, because his tattoos are so sexy on him.

"What are you doing?" I hear a rasp which snaps me out of my trance, and I see Louis with his eyes hardly open.

"You're awake?"

"Since I rolled over, yes, I just wanted to see what you're doing." He nods into the pillow.

"I'm just thinking about you." I look into his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because...I think you're hot."

He closes his eyes. "You're sexy, and I don't deserve you." He reaches out and pulls me closer to him so we were touching with one hand.

He rolls me to lay on my back and because I was still naked from last nights events, he helps himself to laying on my bare chest. I play with his hair and he sighs. "London..I don't want to work."

I laugh. "Sucker." I smirk.

"That's not nice." He laughs too. "Go to work for me will you?"

"Mm, I don't think so." I whisper and he scoffs.

"Why?"

"I wanna stay here with you all day," I rub his head.

"As much as I would love to do that, I have to go to work." He huffs, putting his face in between my breasts.

I shake my head, I'll never get men's obsession with breasts.

"Louis.." I gasp. "You're kind of squishing me.."

"Shh." He blindly puts his finger over my lips. "Louis' sleeping."

I suddenly get the idea, grabbing his shoulders, pushing him over and I go with him, so I straddle his lap which makes his eyes pop open.

I look down, snd I was directly on his dick. I hold his hips, and lean forward. "Oi." He whispers.

"What?" I play off.

"You weren't supposed to do that." He grabs my hips, looking at my breasts.

"But I did anyway, and?"

"And...I want to be on top."

"And now you're on the bottom." I smirk. I look down at his abs, tracing them in between the ridges. He squeezes my hips and sits up. He holds my ass, and when I thought he was going to kiss my neck he leans in to whisper.

"What time is it?" he whispers.

I reach over for his phone and turn it on. "8:20."

He whines. "As much as I want to continue this, I need to get ready for work." He sighs.

"We can finish it later?" I smirk, and he picks up what I out down.

"I won't be long at work today." He says quickly.

"You're just horny aren't you!"

"Well...yes of course." he smirks.

He rolls us over and then gets up, leaving me laying down as he gets a pair of boxers. I see him walk over to his drawers. I sit up and crawl to the end to the end of my bed, and I stand up. I wrap my arms around him as he pulls out a white shirt.

"Skip work today." I whine

"I can't, I have a busy day, the boys can't do it without me sadly."

I sigh and face the fact he cant stay all day with me. "Fine...I guess your going to have to wait until you finish work...won't you?" I tease.

He stares at me. He sighs and goes into the bathroom. I lie in bed and I could hear him brushing his teeth. After a few minuets he come out the bathroom, and he was shirtless.

"I know you're teasing." He mutters, I shrug as he crawls into the end of the bed. "Don't even try," He grabs under my jaw to turn my head. I felt my eyes open to wide for a second, before he kisses me.

And I had an idea.

I grab his shoulders and roll us over, grabbing his hands and pining them above his head and he pulls away, his eyes darken. "London...you're playing with fire—"

I lean down into his neck and I start sucking. He grunts in my neck, biting onto my own, pretty fucking hard. It hurt but, it kinda felt good. I moan on his neck, his hands try to free from my grip but I grab them harder and keep sucking.

"Fuck sakes London!" He yells and I pull away. I see a red mark on his neck with my teeth inprinted around it. His chest was heaving and I let his wrists go.

"God." He mutters. "You...are in trouble when I get home."

I smirk. "Yeah?"

He stares. "Stop." He literally throws me off him. "I have to leave for work hard."

Challenge done.

He walks over to his drawers, and pulls out black jeans and I smirk yet again. He drops his sweatpants so I saw his backside, black boxer briefs over his hips. I stand up and before he could do anything, I turn him around, pressing him against the dresser. "You'll make me late." He breathes, and as I lower to my knees, his chest heaves.

I tug his boxers down and like so thought, he was hard. "Fuck it." He shrugs, grabbing my hair in his fist as I grab his base, parting my lips as he pulls my head onto him.

//
hiii it's february '24 and let's just say i haven't written anything past this chapter sooooo....i have a lot to do LOL

also i got lazy...you'll see next chapter ;)