CHAPTER-49

Y/N's POV

A painful expression surrounded my face due to the sudden pain as I held my shoulder. Taehyung was standing there with a concerned but angry face.

He was quiet as a rock and didn't speak a single word but all of a sudden he placed his hand on my hand that was resting on my shoulder and gently removed it while peering straight into my eyes.

His gaze was hypnotizing and intimidating and that made me freeze, on my spot. I was thinking of jerking his hand away and run from there at an instant but my body wasn't cooperating.

Trapping me in between the door he locked the gate of the room from inside and rested his hand near my head totally forbidding me from going anywhere.

Great!  I am trapped now.

What worse can happen now?

His hand gently left my hand beside my waist and yet it climbed to my shoulder again rubbing it again and again as if he was feeling something.
He gently pressed it again and looked at my face for my reaction but I was too busy in making up an excuse for that or maybe a way to escape.

The window looks good.
It's just ground floor and I can easily hop out and run out on my bike to aunt  Roseline like nothing happened.
I am such a genius.

"Don't even think about running away from me now Y/N. I will never let you go now." his deep husky voice drummed in my ears bringing me out from my great escape plan.

His hand slid under my oversized tee and gently removed my bandage revealing my injured shoulder.

His lower thumb was caressing my wounded skin while his other hand was resting on my waist now.

He removed my shirt completely from my shoulder making it exposed and then he gently attached his lips on my shoulder. I closed my eyes on this whole new feeling.

"You should have told me about this. It must have hurt alot when you were riding with three of us." his voice was low but enough to make me loose my mind.

His eyes locked with mine and I could see a new emotion in them.

Lust.

His eyes looked needy and I knew what was coming for me. In a swift moment he attacked my lips while his hand gently caressed my shoulder.

The kiss was rough and hungry as he was going deeper inside my face. His lips were so powerful on mine as he sucked onto them in a skillful yet hungry manner.

His hands started to roam on my body all over tracing my curves and that's when I lost my mind.

My eye squinted as soon as my subconscious recalled that memory.

Did you enjoy it babygirl?

Should I go deeper my dear daughter.

Keep your eyes open when I am Fucking you.

I knew that he was taehyung not that old hag but still my mind refused to take it. My body felt weird sensations and it burned with his every touch. The way he touched my body bought back all those memories. The dark memories of my life.

The way he touched me.

The way he ruined me.

All came back and messed my mind like a hurricane. Tears started to flow from my eyes as I tried so hard to stop those memories.

I was not in a state to care for my surroundings as the thoughtzs were drumming inside my head.

In anticipation I pushed taehyung harshly and closed my ears tightly while crying hard.

He is going to leave you.

"NO HE WILL NOT LEAVE ME'!!! HE LOVES ME!!!! "

No one loves an already touched woman.

"NO!! ITS JUST A LIE!! "

It's the truth you have to cope up with.

Did you enjoy it baby girl?

Should I go deeper my dear daughter.

I haven't even started yet.

Punishment is no fun until you add some props.

Do you like being whipped honey.

"STOP!!! "

I was loosing my mind with every single second and the throbbing pain in my head was only making it worse.

Suddenly I felt a warm grip around me and someone 's breathing on my ear.

"Dont worry you won't hang there like those chicks."

Those pictures.

"Should I go faster my dear daughter?"

I just pushed who so ever it was. It was too much.

Author's POV

She was getting a flash back of her dreadful memories and taehyung couldn't help but get worried.

The way she shouted everytime and the fear she had when she pushed him. He never intended to make her uncomfortable or bring back the old memories but they say it has to happen when it's written.

He watched in horror when she hit the table beside her that had a vase on top. Before he could reach her she already fell on the broken glass pieces of the vase and was unconscious.

"Y/N!!" he ran to her and placed her head on his lap.

The moment was nostalgic and he was getting panicked.

"Hey Y/N is everything alright in there?" he heard the knocking of the door and he rushed towards the door before placing her head carefully on the floor.

It was jin and the others were sitting In the living room. They could clearly see through the door as it was near the room.

All of them ran towards the room when they saw taehyung being in a mess.

"Tae is everything alright?  What happened? " namjoon asked and taehyung ran inside again.

They all gasped when they say the screen in front of them.

Y/n lying there unconscious while her hand that came In contact with the broken glass pieces was bleeding.

But there was one person who was worried but not surprised.

Hana.

"Hey aren't you worried about her? " namjoon asked as he saw hana's emotionless face.

"It happens everyday."

Author- That sir actually turned out to be good. He even gave my recommendation after seeing my audition and said that he mistook my statement. LMAO I was actually getting angry for no reason.

Back to the story. I hope you liked it and stay tuned for the next part.

Happy reading 💖💖