CHAPTER-31

Taehyung POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT WHEN SHE LEFT YOU WERE ASLEEP?" soobin and Mrs soo jae yelled in unison.

Y/n was missing from afternoon and I was asleep when she left and when I woke up in the evening I thought that she must be home but what I get is that she was not there.

It's 10 PM at night here and she still hasn't showed up and her phone is off too. Of course I was the last person to see her so Mrs soojae has a lot of questioning to do with me.

"Yes miss." I said with my eyes down.

"You better make sure that she is safe or I will hunt you down personally." Shin ha ri. Her best friend said out of no where. Since when is she standing with us?

I nodded my head and that's when the boys entered including Yuri noona and brother in law.

"Tae please say that its just a lie."

"I can't noona." guilt was taking over me. I should have been awake and dropped her home.

"It's that witch for sure. She is the only one who can do this." jungkook said with gritted teeth. I don't know about the others but jungkook and yn were like siblings and he adored her so much.

"Language you punk. She is still my sister." Mrs soojae sounded offensive but deep down she knew it too that jungkook was right.

"Whose mother beats the shit out of them to leave them half dead just because they came second?" namjoon was right. She can't be called a mother.

"It's not the time for blame game. She was last seen around 1 or 2 pm so she is missing for 9 hours. We need to find her before anything bad happens." when yoongi Hyung said that I felt my heart break. I can't let anything happen to her.

"Can I get some water?" I pointed towards the kitchen to who so ever It was. I was too emerged in thinking about my girlfriend.

"Hey do you all know why cold water is insecure about itself?" here he goes again.

"Not again Jin hyung."

"Because it's never called hot. " and no one laughed. As expected. But Jin hyung was successful in getting a death glare from everyone.

"I just said it to lighten up the mood."

"Leave it. Hey you punk."

"It's taehyung." I glared at soobin. He never seemed to like me and I never liked him too. The reason Is still unknown.

" Whatever. Your father is a mafia right? " I nodded while still starring right into his eyes.

"Why haven't you traced her down then? "

"Because some people thought to show up at my door when I was asleep and then all I got is questions, accusations and yelling from them."

"It's not my fault. She should have come home till 2 and you were the last person to see her."

"You didn't even give me time to explain everything correctly!!"

"While we are at it what was she even doing here when she was supposed to be at school." soobin folded his arms never breaking the eye contact and I smirked.

"What would a girlfriend and boyfriend do when they are together?" now this was my turn to fold my arms and he looked stunned.

"She nev-er to-ld us." he stuttered.

"She told me." Mrs soojae said and he was more shocked. The boys tried hard to contain their laughter.

"So Mr soobin if you allow me I would like to find my girlfriend." I made my way towards yeonjun and whispered in his ear," Inform dad that we need men and trace her number too." he nodded and left.

I turned towards the others and walked past soobin to my room. But I turned back and said, " Yuri noona make sure that they have something like juice. Especially Mr soobin. He seemed hot headed. Maybe something cold can cool him down. " and thats when all the boys giggled while Mrs soojae glared at me. It not like I care.

I entered my room and opened my phone. A small smile appeared on my face when I saw the lock screen. It was me and Y/n. We both had Bunny headbands and were kissing each other.

It was when she said yes to me and we both went to the amusement park . She insisted to take cute pictures but her lips were too irresistible and when a passerby was taking pictures I kissed her.

It was so magical . But now I just hope that she is fine and healthy.

I threw my head back on the head board and thought, " Please be safe."

Author - OK OK I know it that I updated late but I was really busy 😅. Still sorry everyone.

Just pray that we win the competition so that your wait pays off 😊😊.

Stay tuned for the next part and...

Happy reading 💖💖.