CHAPTER-3

"What? "

"Mrs. Kang is missing."

" I heard that but how?"

"Well according to the information we just received a while ago before you came it is clear that she dissapeared."

"What do you mean by disappear?"

"She mailed her resignation letter out of the blue and then when the school authority investigated it they found that her apartment was empty. She just disappeared."

Ha-ri stated as I just stared at her in confusion. She was with me yesterday and now she disappeared.

Wait na-bi also disappeard just like this. Does that mean that my mom did this again?
She has a motive. Mrs kang was the only person who knew her reality.

"Hyaa! Y/n!" Ha-ri shook my shoulder as I came to the original realm. I looked at her and she was giving me a confused look. I quickly changed my expression into normal.

"Hmm? "

" I called you like five times. You are physically present in front of me but where are you mentally?"

" It's just that you know right Mrs kang was really close to me so I am just shocked."

"Yeah she was the most kind hearted teacher but Y/n did you notice something? "

I glanced over the whole class room and then eyed her from head to toe there is nothing to notice.

"What? There is nothing to notice. "

" From the moment you entered the class taehyung is staring at you like a wild wolf. What happened between you two yesterday?"
I sighed what was I even expecting.

"Nothing big it's just I kicked his balls and __"

"You what? " she busted out laughing and all the students including taehyung stared at us in disbelief.

We are the crazy duo of the class. Lol

"Oh God Y/n you are really something. First rejecting his offer of being his girlfriend and now stepping on his masculanity. You are a real bitch."
She said still laughing.

I bet her stomach is going to ache for sure.

Suddenly the vice principal entered our class and all the students went silent.

" So you all are already aware of the fact that Mrs Kang resigned and not to metion but disappeared mysteriously. But the school must go on so we are hiring a new teacher and until we find your new class teacher all her periods will be free."
With that he left the class.

OK that was quick.

And as soon as he left all the students went ballistic.

Are they that much happy that Mrs kang is not here anymore?
Arrogant brats.

" Ha-riyaah I need to use the restroom I will be back." she hummed in response and I left the classroom.

Here I was standing In front of the wash basin leaning against it and gawking at my messed up self in the mirror.

Is the dissapearance of Mrs kang caused because of me ?

I still can't believe it.

"Oh my God how the fuck is this even possible. She was with me yesterday and now__"