CHAPTER-38

This chapter will contain triggering and mature content so feel free to skip if you are not comfortable.

Y/N POV

"You?" My eyes fell out from my sockets when I recognized who he was.

"M-r. So-ng." My step father. I just met him around four times in my entire life. It's not like he never visited us it was just that his stares made me feel uncomfortable and because of my
extremely wonderful life with my fake mother it was making things worse.

So I just preferred to stay in my room.

But right now the way he was looking at me made me feel scared. My body had no energy left and I was not even able to move a finger.

He had a creepy smile on his face and was caressing my hair non stop for the last five minutes.

Just stop it already. My hair are already a tousled bird's nest.

"Hey you two!" he shouted and pointed towards two men. They came running to him.

"Bring her to my special room."my heart was beating on its top speed and my breathings were becoming heavy. I felt an urge to cry but it was too late.

I hate my self so much right now. Unable to protect my own self when I protected others.

I kinda already guessed it but it was something I was not able to accept.

I was being dragged to a dark room with dim lights. It was cemented all over and just had a bed in between.

I was harshly thrown on that bed and when I thought my body can fight I felt myself being tied up.

To the bed.

I heard footsteps and a whistling sound coming towards me.

It was him.

He took slow steps and stood on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm so my beloved daughter did a mistake and now daddy has to punish her isn't it?" he stared at my body for a good five minutes and I was feeling disgusted of my weak self.

"But you know what? The punishment is of no fun until you have some props!!"  he was a sex maniac and he needed help. How was I calling this person my step dad?

He pressed some buttons on his phone and the room turned into a totally different one. Some paintings or should I......

Wait.....

They weren't paintings.

They were the real life clicked photos of some girls covered In blood. Some had multiple bite marks over their chest like a wild animal just had it's meal.

Of my God. He is a psychopath.

A girls picture showed her forehead and it looked like her hairs were plucked out.

It was horrible.

"You like them?" he asked while opening his shirt and now when I noticed him he looked too much young for being a dad.

The fake mother is probably 45 and he looks like a man in his early 30's.
Like 31 or probably 30.

"Don't worry darling I will be gentle with you and you won't hang there like, those chicks." should I be happy or devastated about this fact?

"Hmm so let's start with something easy." and thats when I noticed a table full of different tools.

He took something and I wasn't able to see that. When he turned to me the creepy smirk refused to leave his face and that's when he took steps towards me. I was feeling scared to my core with his every step.

In an instant I felt my clothes being ripped and I gasped when he glided the knife on my wounds.

Without any warning he dug the knife deep in my skin and I screamed.

He created a large and deep cut from my stomach to my legs. And to my horror he stabbed it once again.

The pain was too much to handle and the sheet under neath me was soaked in my blood.

When I thought that it was going to end he proved me wrong by flipping me over on my stomach.

I felt a harsh pain on my back and the previous cut he made started to sting because of the contact with clothes.

He was hitting me continuously with a belt and my eyes were finally feeling heavy. Maybe like this I can escape from the pain.

He proved me wrong again.

"Pfft. I was right. You are a weak link. But you can't pass out now babe. I haven't even started yet." with that he winked at me and tore off the remaining clothes on my body.

A loud scream left from my mouth when I realized that I was naked in front of him.

I can't take this anymore and then hot tears started to fall down from my eyes. I felt disgusted of myself.

He started biting me all over my body and the spots started to bleed because of the intensity.

It was painful. Already my body had wounds and now this.

I just wanted to leave this world and be with my real mom and dad who would have loved, me to bits and my child hood must have gone like a normal one.

He stopped his actions for a while and smirked at me before entering inside me all at once.

I screamed on top of my lungs and
my eyes left more tears. With every thrust my soul crushed down.
He was thursting hard inside me and the pain was unbearable but my soul that shattered in pieces was unrepairable.

I thought how my real mom would have, looked like. Was I really like her?

This made me distract myself from the unbearable pain.

Was I really like my real mom like that witch said?  Was I a good daughter?

These questions weren't enough to distract me. I felt each inch of my body burn under his touch. I cried non stop but there was no one who could help me.

He was hitting me after every thrust and after each round he used a different weapon on me.

When he was finally done he stood up and left me like that. Help less and a mess.

There stood my fake mother. She watched every thing. Each and every thing but she just smirked at my state and left.

All my life I thought that what ever she does to torture me was never capable of breaking me from inside but today she took the last thing I owned. My dignity. My self respect. My virginity.

She won this.

In breaking me and my soul from deep inside and that left a wound that was incurable.

Author - Don't curse at, me for the dark chapter. I said that  a writer is full or surprises and don't worry its not the end and for a spoiler I would like to tell you that

Sad endings aren't my cup of tea..

And this is probably a long chapter. At least for me.

But my eyes softened when I wrote this and I felt like crying when I imagined it.😭😭

But a story needs a plot twist .😭😭

Happy reading 💖.