CHAPTER-10

Incoming call...
Jagiya 💜

Oh shoot.

Now I have to tell her everything from the start.

I shot my head up and everyone was eyeing my phone like it was a time bomb going to explode.

"You have a boyfriend?" everyone asked In unison and I was confused at my words.

"Ummm...actually_"

"Who is your boyfriend?" this time it was taehyung and his tone was not even close to soft.

I never call ha-ri by her this nickname in front of everyone as once some girls mistook us as a lesbian couple when we were in a cafe and then they bombarded us with questions related to LGBTQ. They even said that they belonged to a community which is specially made for them. They forced us to join in and it was so damn hard to convince them.

But before I could answer or process the impatient Mrs Yu-Ri who did not even wait for my reply snatched my phone and instantly started shouting," Listen here you ignorant piece of shit. WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND ARE YOU?? YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS LYING HERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO KNOW WHY WAS SHE MISSING. YOU DON'T DESERVE HER AND__" Her words were cut off by the other side and she looked stunned.
She placed the phone ten inches away from her ear and then hung up.

"It was a girl. " she said while shock written all over her face and all I could do was squint my eyes and face the other side of room.

Goddammit this is so humiliating.

Everyone in the room stared at me like I was a murderer and then seokjin broke the silence," Don't tell me you are a lesbian."

OK enough of this shit.

I faced him with raging eyes and bursted out.
"Listen here neither I am a lesbian nor do I have a boyfriend and she is my best friend AND that is her nickname so please stop accusing me." I said in one breath and taehyung's stiff shoulders relax while seokjin sewed his lips indicating that he will be shut.

"From bestie you mean that girl who always has a hand resting on your waist and I even saw you two feeling each __"

" Enough park jimin. Shut your mouth before I hang you upside down from this building. And yes she is my best friend and that's none of your concern what I do with her as its totally my choice and don't you dare say anything against her because no one gets to talk about my bestie Like that in front of me ." I said in a scary tone and I noticed every boy including taehyung gulped hard.

" She is right. These kinds of acts are just common in every girl friendship." Mrs Yu-ri said to support me and I slightly smiled at her.

"Acts like feeling each others back." Jimin mumbled under his breath enough for everyone to listen.

"That's what every girl does." said Mrs Yu-ri being slightly annoyed now and I was getting frustrated too. How can they talk about my friendship like that?

"Did I ever protest when you were literally spanking taehyung every damn second during your basketball match." I bite back at jimin and both of their faces were flushed while Mrs Kim was in shock.