CHAPTER-48

Y/N'S POV

For sure I was confused. And I didn't want anyone to sit with me on my bike because of my shoulder injury but seeing the situation of that matchbox I have to sacrifice . I sighed heavily as I finally looked at them who were eager to know the results.

"I would prefer to go alone." with that I walked away to my bike ignoring all the whines taehyung was giving me.

Dude I have a freaking bandage around my shoulder plus I wouldn't be able to concentrate if one of these flaming hot guys will be sitting behind me.

Don't judge me because I am already committed but appreciating a piece of art isn't some thing wrong.

And for sure ALL of them were drop dead handsome.

As I was about to ignite the engine of my bike I was startled by a grip on my waist. It was taehyung and yoongi followed him from behind.

"Baby please!!"

"Please Y/N!"

"Noona!"

I was stuck between those three.

Gosh what am I supposed to do now .

Looks like I have to sacrifice my shoulder today.

"You two can hop on but I won't be able to handle that muscle pig."

"NOONA!!! PLEASEEE!!!"

why can't I say no.

"OK I think I can try to drive with three."

I thought so.

But it wasn't easy.

Literally having four people on your bike when your shoulder is injured is not a nice position.

Taehyung was clinging onto my like a panda while yoongi did the same with him and jungkook followed.

Even if taehyung was sitting behind me it was not that Romantic. And I felt too bad to leave those two while the rest of them followed us on that Cinderella carriage.

How did they find such a thing?

As I sped my bike I heard small complains of taehyung. It wasn't that much clear because of my helmet but still I managed to listen.

"Hey baby!  Drive slow you might get hurt!"

My cute boyfriend.

How will I tell you that after my one month recovery I have droven my bike like a racer and also not to mention the Amount of accidents I got into.

Well the reason is that it made me feel alive. I know it's dangerous but it was just something that made me feel calm.

Back to the point I can't tell him that I got a slight injury on my shoulder and I was wrapped In a bandage.

Reason: I know he will scold me like a mom and I seriously don't want a lecture on vehicle safety.

I finally pulled over in front of my trumpet creepers entrance. The flowers looked so fresh.

Hana must have done that.

The 18 year old surely knew how to make my day.

I entered inside my home when I heard the sound of that Cinderella carriage. The way all of them were stuffed inside and how they popped out side one by one was so damn funny while taehyung and yoongi Helped them out.