CHAPTER-11

Y/n POV

"Is that yours?" I asked as soon as I spotted a big mansion that had a dome resting on its top and was lit up by several lights throgh the way. The lights looked like lanterns and there was a whole freaking fountain in the front. But all I could notice was 'MEN IN BLACK'. which I supposed was their bodyguards.

He nodded and I again glanced towards his phone screen.

Why is he still checking out when I clearly told him I am not on social media.

OK though I use social media I never use my name or post my pictures. It's an account where I post my videos of singing and dancing while wearing all black and a mask of course.

I was so shocked when I woke up one morning and my phone screen was blowing off with notifications. And as soon as I checked them I was so happy. My dance video on the song "In the middle of the night " went viral and I gained two million followers.

Nobody knows that it's me because I always wear a mask even when I am singing and all black outfits. I haven't even told Ha-ri about it. I still feel so guilty. I just don't want anyone to find out that "The Glitz Flashy" is just a normal school going girl named Y/n with an abusive mom and an ignorant dad.

I haven't even posted something for two days. I will just post that I am unhealthy. Easy peasy.

As soon as we reach the gate taehyung quickly opened the gate and in instant opened the one on my side from outside.

Is he flash or something?

Before I could react he slid his hands under my thighs and gently rested one hand on my upper body. He was careful with every step and I was really surprised by his new side towards me.

This side is making me so weak for him.

He carried me all the way inside his mansion and I used that time to observe my surroundings.

It really looked good from the outside but from inside its a a total pigsty.

I clearly saw dirty underwears lying in the living room on the sofa and even some tissue papers.

I can only guess what these guys have been doing here all the time .

There was a huge television and the small table that stood in front of the sofa. That was totally filled with pizza boxes and some new tissue boxes.

Oh God is that all these boys do all the day.

My face was screaming disgust and I scrunched my nose as I caught a very unpleasant smell that was of I think rotten food. But my eyes caught something else wait....

Is that a condom?
Sorry correction. Used condom.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

"I told them to clean this." taehyung mumbled but as I was literally stuck to him I was able to listen that.

"To whom? " I asked as of course I am curious who are the ones to do the "DEED" and not even caring to clean that up.

"The boys you met at the hospital." he said and I was confused.

"So all of them lost their virginity in your respective mansion? " I asked being obvious as we are just 19 and also we are high schoolers.

"They lost their virginity way before you even got your first period darling." he said and smirked.

Wait. What?