CHAPTER-37

Yu Na Bi's POV

I closed my eyes getting ready for the pain. I deserve it after all. I squinted my eyes tightly but I felt nothing.

In anticipation I opened my eyes and saw that witch lying on the ground clutching her head tightly.

Behind her I saw..

"Y/n?" yes it was her. She looked pale and exhausted. Her clothes were covered in blood and were torn from some places. She had deep wounds and cuts all over her body and her hairs were a mess.

She was breathing heavily and her eyes were dreading to close.

"Y/N!!" I stood up but my injured foot didn't allow me to do anything.

"Ahhh! " I groaned but still I managed to limp my way towards her.

But before I could reach her I felt a tight grip on my ankle and my face met the cold cemented road.

It was her....

"You two have made the biggest mistake of your life!! Now just wait and watch how I will make you pay for that!" I was on the floor and she was already up. The hold of her hands on Y/n's neck was making me worried for her.

I tried to stand up but my eyes caught a glimpse of taehyung's men.

Yesss!! They were still here!!

I stood with a lot of effort but I felt a harsh pain on my neck and I knew that was it because my head felt heavy in an instant.

How was she able to do this so quickly??

I fell onto the ground and whispered
"I am sorry Y/n."

Y/n's POV

My body was drained out of energy and only I know how difficult it was for me to keep my eyes open. She didn't inject me yet as she knew it already that I was helpless.

These days have been a living hell for me. It's not like that she never did this before but this time it was not easy.

I thought that she would take me to Egypt so I just fought with all my will and while fighting I scratched her with the knife she used for me.

Of course she was beyond furious so she ordered her men to take me back to that haunted house.

God knows why they bought me here but as soon as I got a chance I snuck out and there it goes again.

I can never win against her In this state.

Also I didn't save Yu nabi  I was just willing to hit that creature In her head to knock out some sense in her.

I don't know why but out of no where she stomped towards me restricted me from speaking anything.

It was just minutes later that two body guards came there and dragged me with them to the car. I was already helpless and my body already lost the energy it had when I hit her In the head.

My head was in daze and I didn't even realize that when the car halted.

I was pulled out and thrown on someone's shoulder. From my half opened eyes I sensed my surroundings. It was that haunted house.

When we reached inside that asshole who was holding Me threw me harshly on the floor.

They don't even know how to treat women. Pfft.

My whole body ached when my fresh wounds came in contact with the cold floor and that's when I heard a familiar but unfamiliar voice.

"So finally you are here." Due to my blurry vision I was not able to see his face but his voice sounded kinda familiar.

"Yeah I am here because you were the one who desperately wanted some dick warming." her words made my body jolt up. The heck is that dick warming.

"Ahh you know na honey how much I need it plus I haven't done it from the last two days." their conversation was making me confused but I was too weak to think further.

"Aghhh you stupid!! Where did you keep the body?" she yelled and he just giggled.

I was just laying there like a dead body.

"Miraculously she is alive."

"Are you kidding me? OK whatever let's not beat around the bush and come to the point." I was a bit conscious when she said that.

"Hmm you already told me everything on the call so where is my prey? My beloved. My eyes are waiting to see her. It has been a long time since I met her isn't it? " I could feel that the guy or man was smirking by his voice.

"There."she said dryly and I opened my eyes a little bit and saw that she was pointing towards me. 

Oh no.

"Pfft. She already looks so worn out. What if she just passes out after a round huh?"

"Just do whatever you want! This brat had already rebelled against me twice and she deserves a good punishment."

I heard footsteps coming towards me and then a rough hand caressing my cheeks.

I opened my eyes and as soon as I saw him my eyes went wide open.

"You?"

Author - Guess who has a physics exam tomorrow but still writing a chapter??

Meeeeee !!!!!!!

Guess who started dating cliffhangers??

Meeeeeee!!!!!!

So I hope you don't curse me for the cliffhangers and..

Happy reading 💖💖