CHAPTER - 8

This chapter will contain blood, violence and some triggering content. So if you are not comfortable feel free to skip.

Y/N POV

What in the father freaking world!!

As soon as I slided the curtains a bit my stomach dropped at the sight.

A woman in a fake nurse disguise was holding Mrs Yu-ri against the window threatening the crap out of her. Her hand was on tightly enveloped against her throat whilst the other one was clutching her hair like a total beast.

Mrs Yu-ri was whimpering and crying hard. The woman quickly placed her hand on her mouth tightly and glanced over her shoulder to check if any other living beings were lingering around or not.

I just can't stand here enjoy the show.

I glanced around for some weapons but first of all...

This freaking blood bottle I can't fight her with this.

I again peered through the curtains and they were in the same position.

Looks like she is waiting for someone.

I slowly tried to remove that thing that rested on my hands but I'm return it just hurted. ALOT.

Fuck this shit. I can still do this.

My gaze scanned over the room for something and then my eyes caught something productive.

Really productive.

A whole surgical tool kit resting in the drawer besides my bed.

I have never been this much happy after spotting a surgical tool kit.

I grabbed the pair of scissors with my right hand but it immediately threatened to fall down as my hand instantly reflexed that it was weak.

I am not a left handed.

Who so ever played this canula or drip or any Fucking thing was gonna surely burn in hell by the amount of curses I gave them in the mean time.

I sighed and slowly stuffed some knives and needles in my bra and some In right hand.

I don't even have a stupid pocket in this useless gown.

I heard that there was a pin drop silence. I slowly gazed to the spot and they were literally in the same position. She was just threatening the shit out of her and was holding her safely against the window.

Looks like she doesn't want her to fall.

Or she is new.

I took slow and steady steps towards the duo and Mrs Yu-ri didn't seem to notice me as her eyes were squinted tightly and the woman kept glancing towards the door Time to time.

I stood there facing her back and lifted up the pair of scissors with my left hand weakly to attack her.

I took a deep breath and did a failed attempt to stab her because I was weak so the scissors slipped on her clothes and slided through her uniform making an ever so gentle cut on her clothes and only time droplets of blood came out.

This is so humiliating.

The woman turned around with raging eyes and in return I just gave her a sheepy smile. She resembled an angry lioness and that made my soul immediately leave my body.