CHAPTER-23

Taehyung's POV

"Aghhhhh I am so stupid." I clutched my hair tightly while I was standing in front of Y/n's locker.

I am so embarrassed of what I did yesterday. I should have just told her that I like her. Kissing her neck was a bad idea.

Aghh whats up with my horny ass.

She must be thinking that I am a sex maniac after yesterday's event.

I wrote a letter of apology and decided to come school early so that I can put it inside her locker.

I placed it inside and started roaming around the campus as there was no one. Of course its 6 in the morning and the school starts at 7 30.

While I was roaming around I heard singing sounds from the theater room.

WTF is there a ghost.

As I peeped inside I saw..

Wait...

No way...

She is GLITZ FLASHY!!!!!

One of my favorite singers and dancers on social media. But she always hides her face.

But what was she even doing in our school?

Is she a student ?

Who cares I get to hear her heavenly voice.

I sat in the corner of the theater so that she won't be able to see me.

She was sitting on a stool with guitar in her hands and her phone was fixed in a stand. She was making a video.

Yeah she was inactive for one week I guess she will upload today.

I am so curious to know her identity but right now she was wearing an all black outfit with a mask and cap.

She started singing again.

"I won't be silenced,
You can't keep me quiet,
Won't tremble when you try it,
All I know is I won't go speechless.
Cuz I'll breathe when they suffocate me ,
Don't you underestimate me
Cuz I know I won't go speechless.?

She stopped and tapped on her phone and started singing the same para again. Her voice is, so heavenly but for some reason it sounds familiar to me.

I have been her fan since a long time
even when I never knew how she looked like. Her voice and dance moves are amazing and I can't believe it that she is someone from our school.

Suddenly my phone tingled at the sound of notification. It was not that loud so I opened it to see messages from jimin.

Soulmate 💖

Bro where are you?  You woke me up this early and now you are no where to be found?

Me:
I am at the school theatre. Come fast and don't make any noises. Now don't ask why just come fast.

I turned off my phone and continued to hear her heavenly voice. She didn't even sense my presence. And not soon enough jimin joined me. He gasped as soon as he saw her.

Of course she has 5 million followers now and is a celebrity.

Soon she was done and was packing her things. We both started to walk slowly towards her but we shouted in unison in utter shock as soon as she removed her mask.

Author - the song was
                 Speechless by Naomi Scott
                 From Aladdin.

You all must already know If you have read the earlier chapters so I don't think it's a cliffhanger but as I posted my schools got reopened and because I  am in senior high school.
(Not like I care I don't even study that much anyways 😅😅?😂)

I will post the next part soon.

Forgive me for the short as chapter and..

Happy reading 💖💖