Thursday

Thank you Lord for today, and thank you for yesterday. Every new day that you give me, you likewise give me grace and compassion for the same.
Thank you for Wednesday, and thank you for that complete process. Thank you for the provisions, for the grace and the strength you have given me lately.
Thank you, God, because four years ago I came into this land. I was young and naive but you have been with me all along up to this time that I am leaving this place behind. You are omnipresent, everywhere I go, there you are. You are not confined by boundaries. You're the God of everything under the sun.
What a journey it has been, and how far I have come. So many lessons and maturity, all by your grace.
I'm intact today, I am alive and well, fed, clothed, and housed. I am of a sane mind and a strong capable body. I do not have these things because I deserve them or even because I do everything right, but by your mercies that are new every morning.
You're the alpha and omega Lord, you're the God of heaven and earth, of the galaxy and universes, of things we know and things we don't. Spiritual in your being, vast and extraordinary more than we can even begin to imagine. And yet you have created us in your likeness that we may be the ambassadors for your Kingdom. Thank you for who you are. Thank you for life, that you saw it good to wake me up this morning, and that I should be manifest in the world.
Because of life then I am aware that I have a purpose and a path to follow. I want to get hold of the person you had in mind when you thought to manifest me. I want to be a carrier of the light that you have shown in my life.
Your word says that out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. I want this word to come alive in this lifetime oh Lord. What you put in me must come forth and bring profit.
Thank you, Lord, for all you have enabled me to accomplish so far. I have done all I can for this process and you lord have been doing what I can't do. You are the one who opens doors, I need you to continue opening them for me. Only you Lord can do it, I rest in that knowing.
You have been with me all along, see me through to the completion of this chapter and let me land in Nairobi with you.
You are all I have Lord, you are all I have had. I'm your child, you know why you created me. Never leave me oh Lord and when I do, bring me back. Without You, I don't have life. I have to stay close to the source which is Jesus. I do not want to be in the desert without water. I want to be where the waters flow.
Thank you Jesus for grace, hope, resurrection, and all that you came into the world to give us. To liberate and to set us free. What a God thing it is, because we can't do that for ourselves. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.