i. New day 🙏

It's a new day, thank you, Lord. I woke up strong, in good health, fed, clothed, blessed, graced, forgiven, and Loved by you Lord. I do not take it for granted. Glory and honor will be to you oh lord forever.
Thank you for your mercies that are new every morning, rejuvenation, and grace.
I feel good this morning and hopeful above all. Because you woke me up, then you have a purpose for me on this day. May your will be done. Order my steps today.
It has been almost four years since coming to Cairo, you have taken care of me oh lord. I'm not sick, not in the hospital, not in the streets, not in the morgue, not in the prison rather I'm well, joyful, peaceful, loved, supported, prayed for, fed, alive, and kicking. This is your doing oh lord.
I should have been sick, I should have lost my mind, I should have been in prison, I should have been in the streets but am not. I should have deserved everything but you Lord graced me.
For when we were yet sinners, you died for us, Jesus. You did not wait for us to change, you chose to work on the damaged canvas because one touch from you oh lord does the transformation.
I'm not where I was when I first came to Egypt I am no longer that same girl. You have picked me up oh lord, washed me in your precious blood  Jesus, walked with me Holy Spirit, healed and restored me, expanded me, taught me, and transformed me. All to the glory and honor to your name heavenly father.
You have been an excellent father to me. You neither left me nor forsook me, even when I put my head inside the enemy's camp.
I'm stronger now. I have more capacity to receive what you have for me, Lord. I do not want to miss any blessings that you have for me, in this season and the ones to come.
Order our steps oh Lord, and meet us at our points of need, in Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.