f. She/Her

She's creative, yay! It has taken her 27 years to finally arrive at this. No wonder her mind goes crazy when she feels locked up. She doesn't do well in captivity at all. She longs to be free and independent. She wants to fly away like the bird she is, like the wind she is, and breeze away, like water that she is to move freely.
She is not an Aquarius for no reason.
She loves the evening breeze that is soft and yet strong, that drifts and brings fresh air, that is cool and feels great on the skin.
She loves mornings, the early silent mornings. The smell of coffee and the taste of coffee. She likes her coffee with milk and no sugar and sometimes black, like her people.
Black is a beautiful color. She loves the possibilities that mornings bring, life, and promises. Mornings are good for the mind! Who would think she'd be a morning person?
She likes good books and stories that whisk the mind away into adventures and mysteries. She likes a well-written story. Good storytelling is key.
She likes to be fit, to not just look good but feel good. Stretch that body girl, it can stretch. 😝
She likes evening walks, they are a delight to her. She loves nature. Nature is a pure gift from God. She cares for animals, they should live freely and happily in their habitats. They should not fall under human cruelty.
She likes good wine, with friends, and good times. She appreciates good humor, laughter is good for the heart.
She likes to add/bring meaning into her world and existence.
She loves words. Words are a delight to her. She loves to write! Writing is the outpouring of the soul. It is a gift for her soul.
She loves fun and laughter. She loves people, especially women.
Women have a special place in her heart. They are just beautiful.
She loves the rain. 'Come rain, oh come'
Rain is God irrigating His creation, a cleansing experience. She longs to stand in the rain, and get soaked to the bone!
'Come rain, oh come'
She's a learner this one, a student of life. She loves wisdom and knowledge.
She's a lover of life. Life is for the living, and so living she will.
Cheers!