c. Wonderful is your name oh Lord

Today is a good day. I'm especially grateful because God has been good and gracious to me. It's one of those days that I feel His love for me more outstandingly. Thank you, Lord, for who you are, that you are unchanging and solid. Your love for me and humanity is just pure. That agape love. It doesn't rely on moods and seasons. It is reliable and trustworthy.
You are always right on time to deliver me oh Lord. Just in the nick of time, your help arrives. Thank you for loving me when I've not been lovable. Thank you, Lord, for always seeing the best in me. I do not deserve your mercies and kindness, nobody does.
Thank you for life, health, and provisions. Thank you Jesus for being a bridge to the father, my father. Thank you for the blood that cleanses us. Reconcile me to yourself oh Lord, like the father to the prodigal son. I am the prodigal son that needs constant mercy, forgiveness, and grace.
Thank you for the future that's ahead of me. Help me oh Lord to rely on you especially when I can't find my way.
Help me to love you, Lord, and help me to create a space for you in my life. Holy Spirit, don't be away from me. Keep cleaning me up so that you may dwell within me. Wonderful is your name oh Lord. Thank you for yesterday, for today, and tomorrow, in Jesus' Holy name Amen.