x. My Lord.

I wonder about you Lord, who are you? Can I comprehend You, is it for me to understand you? I know you in my being, I find you in your word. I see you in nature and people. I must admit, I mistrusted the notion of God, or is it that I didn't understand you?
You are a spirit, I wonder what that is like.
You are not contained in religion, or church, you can't be encompassed in human language.
You are good and Holy. Your nature does not fret, you're solid in your being. Lately, I've been tapping into that. You love me unconditionally. You bet on me when I don't, you are for me and not against me.
At times the troubles of this world do overwhelm me, against my best judgment. Then your word reminds me not to worry and focus on Jesus. The world is not for me to worry about.
Jesus, the lamb of God is the right hand of God extended to reach humanity. Lord Jesus, grace, mercy, and peace of God. How can I not cling to that, it is hope for me. That my soul is set free, that death isn't the end. That you desire to save me, Lord, I will hold on to that. That my sins are forgiven, that I am a new creature.
Holy Spirit the helper, you walk with me, teach, and comfort me. You work within me to make me better. You are my strength when I am weak, my courage when I fear, and my guiding light when I can't see. Create a clean heart within me, that you may abide by me all the days of my life.
You willed me here Lord, I came to be against all odds. You willed my life, from my family, country, and immediate circumstances. You know better Lord why I am here today. You have a purpose for me, I am going to see it through. You gave Adam free will, after your image.
I am nothing without you, dust and dirt. Your spirit within me makes all the difference. I am no better than the people who came before me or the ones coming after me. But I am of importance to you Lord because you gave me life, and you continuously wake me up.
Help me live intentionally. I want to touch people, but more often than not I prick them the wrong way, or so I think. I want to represent you, Jesus, help me do a better job. I want people to know kindness, joy, and love, and be seen, touched and cared for when we cross paths.
You are always present with me, thank you.
Thank you because I have seen August, thank you because you are in my tomorrow. You goeth before me Lord, you make the crooked paths straight. I will be courageous, I will fear no evil.
Thank you, Lord, because you live. Thank you because you're good and you're for me. Thank you for who you are. Make yourself more known to me, exceedingly abundantly much more than I can ask or think. The more I grasp you, Lord, the more I see clearly.
My focus is on you, Jesus.