Chapter 1

I'm finally free. I'm no longer stuck in that shit house. Home, that's what it's supposed to be but it never was. My parent had me at a very young age. They didn't want kids at the age of seventeen they wanted to party.

My whole nineteenth years of life I was never showed what love is. Since the day I can remember they never paid attention to me. At such a young age I had to vent for myself. I had to cook, clean, and still get myself through school.

I'm glad they never had more kids. I would have had to look out for them to. I started working since I was fourteen at a grocery store. I would put the customers food in there bags. I would get small tips but it was something.

Ever since I've worked everyday of my life.

Now I'm going to college. I promised myself I would put myself through school and become something in life. I have enough money to put me through college and then some. That doesn't mean I would have a part time job.

I chose a school so far away from my birth givers. I never want anything to do with them. I once heard them talking about me. About how I'm going to school and I'm going to get a great job. They even said how they would be set for life.

Little did they know they would never see me again. They will never get a penny from me ever.

I was lucky to get a dorm at the campus. It's also close to a job I applied to. It's about a ten minute away which isn't bad at all.

I made sure to buy myself a whole new set of wardrobe. Even if it's from the thrift store. It looks pretty new and good enough to get me through a few years.

I'm currently in my dorm room setting me stuff up. Classes don't start until next week but we're able to come early. There's a few girls setting up there stuff as well.

My roommate hasn't arrived yet and I'm a little nervous. People have the tendency to walk all over me or talk bad to me.

My whole high school years people made fun of me. Of what I was wearing but little did they know my situation at home.

That's why they say never judge a book by its cover. People might look happy on the out side but deep down it doesn't mean they are.

I on the other hand I'm going to turn my life around. I want to make friends and focus on myself and school.

I'm hoping moving to Fresno was the best choice for myself.

Here's to hoping.

___________________________________

Hello! 💕

I hope you liked the first chapter to my new story!

It would mean the world to me if you guys liked and commented! 💕

See y'all soon! 🫶