Chapter Sixty Six

Brody's lips are firm, moist and intense as they work around mine with such ease

Brody's lips are firm, moist and intense as they work around mine with such ease. An ooze I'm not familiar with descends down from my brain through each and every vein, nerve and cell, until the only emotion I can feel is lust.

Brody is wordless as we taste each other, as we glide our hands up and down each other's hot, flushed skin like we're the only two people to exist at this precise moment. Perhaps we are. Right now, I'm ready to question anything and everything.

"Damn I didn't take you for a wild girl," Brody purrs, relishing the movement of me removing his t-shirt off and over my head. "But I'll take it any day of the week."

I let out a laugh, panting as my lips fly to the crevice of his neck, placing harsh kisses there like my life depends on it.

"Fuck," is all Brody can say.

I stop my assault for a short moment, I straddle Brody's waist and smile. "You know, now the worst of that drug has worn off, I kinda feel totally...incredible."

Brody sits up slightly, smiling so that his teeth show. "Told you...just a little high."

I push him back down. "I need a bigger high."

"What?"

"You got more?" I ask with wide eyes I'm sure. "Come on Brody let's finish this party how it was meant to be finished."

Brody let's out a nervous laugh. "Uh I don't think that it was meant to finish like this. Grayson will kill me bad enough for getting with you, let alone pumping you full of drugs."

I toss my hair behind my shoulders and roll my eyes. "Why does everyone think Grayson controls me? I get it, he's controlling, protective blah blah but you know what? He just kissed his ex and for all I know he's doing it again now."

Brody reaches to his bedside drawer, sliding it open and revealing pouches upon pouches of white powder and coloured tablets.

"What high are you looking for ma'am?"

I giggle as I stare at the stash. "Brody I literally wouldn't have the faintest clue about drugs. Just give me the one that'll make me feel invincible."

Brody clicks his tongue, and I remove myself from his bared body as he twists himself round and picks out a pouch of small, pink tablets.

I lean down onto my elbow, my mind whirring in an oddly happy notion. "And what are those?"

Brody laughs as he leans back against his pillow. "Molly."

I find myself smirking. "Molly?"

    "Yeah. You know, MDMA. Ecstasy?"

I frown, but still can't stop myself from giggling. "Oh yeah. I've had that before."

Brody pushes his lips together, stifling a smile. "Yeah. I kinda heard about that."