69 ⭑ Candy | Part One.*

"I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside..."
Closer by Nine Inch Nails.
CW; If you don't like orgies, leave.

✰ ✰ ✰

Harlow Silver (P

Harlow Silver (P.O.V.)
Cherry's body was a blur of warm Chestnut brown and pink.

When I thought about her body and all of the parts I was lucky enough to touch, those colors came to mind, with the aching need to watch them deepen red. Her body was incredible, so reactive to my every touch, to my every word.

The skin of her chest would redden a shade of wine with her every pant and Mauve would color her cheeks ever so slightly when she'd blush.

I, on the other hand, a white man pastier than a fucking bank of snow, looked like a tomato when I blushed.

I was a walking watermelon lollipop; stark ass legs and a crimson face.

And that night, it wouldn't seem to go away.

I was bound.

With Niko.

In the same bed.

Our hands, cuffed and tied to the headboard.

Did I know what was happening? No. I barely knew my own name. But, was I going to remember this night forever and jack off to the thought later? Yes, yes, yes.

My entire body was tacky and glossy with anxious sweat as I laid there whimpering with an aching cock; stripped and humiliated to my core. My throat wavered, my eyes burned and my stomach trembled from the hot candle wax being dripped on my belly, slowly trickling lower and lower in burning drips that made me arch my back.

"Mmm." I whimpered and gasped in pleasure against Cherry's balled up bikini top that was shoved into my mouth and holding my jaw open. The room smelled like soft Jasmine and Vanilla, calming down my senses just enough for me to process what was happening and to obey her every command without trouble. I felt calm. I felt at ease. I was gonna drift into subspace that night.

For others, it wasn't so easy.

"Fuck the both of you, fucking fuck--" Niko was my disobedient counterpart, yanking on his tied up hands while Naomi dripped candle wax on his washboard abs and made him squirm just as much as me. But, unlike me, he fought back the drive in him to submit.

To let them take care of us.

"Untie me. Fucking untie me right now and I won't punish you, Naomi."

He caught Cherry's attention when she drifted from me and stood near the edge of the bed, satisfied and smiling with a belt in one hand and a lit tea candle in another, "Oh my goodness, bratty, bratty boys. What did I tell you about talking back?"

"Not to do it." I said lovingly, over my gag.
"I don't give a fuck what you told me." Niko snarled.

He and I were very different men, on two opposite ends of the sexual spectrum, that much was obvious.