33 ⭑ How does it feel to be baggage barbies slutty friend?

"Sweet thing, I watch you. Burn so fast, it scares me. Mind game, don't lose me. Come so far, don't lose me. It matters where you are..."
When The Sun Hits by Slowdive.
A/N: This song during this chapter is so cute. Def one of Charry's anthems.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Cherry, stop fucking screaming or I swear to fuck—I will murder you! It's just cum!" Terrified and just as horrified as me about the events that had so quickly occurred, Harlow scrambled back onto the bed in his wet boxers, holding a warm, damp rag in his hand that he soon used to wipe off my cum-coated thigh as fast as he could.

"You fucking came on me!? We were just kissing! I-I don't understand!—"

"Neither do I!" Harlow seethed at me through gritted teeth, his face flushed embarrassedly, piping hot red, and the vein in his forehead pulsing against the skin like it was ready to burst, "Just shut the fuck up, okay?! You didn't see me screaming about your cum earlier, did you?! You didn't see me freaking out over nothing!"

My face morphed into confusion, "I didn't come on you?!—"

"Okay! Then e-either take your panties off and even the score or shut the fuck up about it okay?!" Harlow was livid, I'd genuinely never seen him so mad or so frustrated in my entire life, and that was saying a lot considering all of the shit we'd been through together already.

"Oh-" My jaw dropped and I watched him attempt to scrub the sheets in between my things with the rag, as hard as he could, "Oh my god, you're embarrassed! T-this is like your moment, this is your topless tipsy girl, dancing on the table moment! You're just like me!"

Harlow ignored me and continued to scrub at the sheets with an anxious look on his face, only proving my point.

I swallowed down my nausea and flicked my eyes back and forth between the bed and him, "Harlow. It's... it's okay. You don't have to do that, I-I know I was freaking out and everything but it's alright. It was just an accident, right?" I cracked a slight laugh at his panic.

Harlow stopped in his tracks, glaring up at me, "Don't you dare fucking laugh, it's not funny."

That made me wanna laugh more.

"Stop."

I covered my mouth and sat up farther, trying my hardest to calm down, "I can't—I'm sorry, it's just a little bit funny—"

"You're so fucking insufferable, you know that? And you wonder why I fucking hate you." I heard the bed dip and his footsteps slam onto the ground angrily, leading me to lift my head and see him attempting to leave.

"Harlow, H-Harlow, I'm sorry." I scrambled up off of the bed and jumped in front of him before he could get to the door, "I was only joking. It—it's not funny at all, you're right." I was fighting back smiling really hard, and I wasn't at all convincing but I sure was trying.