1. Hired love

|| श्री ||

Haseena Malik- A rich and successful businesswoman, Akash Malhotra's girlfriend. She is a bit egoistic and rude, but not bad at heart.

Anubhav Singh- Not so famous actor, in search of a good-pay project to deal with his and his mother's expenses.

Akash Malhotra- A rich businessman. Haseena's  boyfriend. Has a secret motive.

---------------------------------------------------------

Malik Enterprises, Head Office, Lucknow.

HM- Akash, we planned to meet today na? Tum aise kaise ditch kar sakte ho?

A- Babes I'm really busy in the meetings aur ek extra scheduled thi jo Abhay (his PA)
mujhe ab bata raha hai..

HM- Hm okay then, we'll meet later..bye Ak! Love you

A- Bye, Love you

HM didn't have any meeting so she went early from the office and went to her favourite cafe, 'Lovedrops'. She sat there and ordered for her filter coffee and some bread. But she spilled the coffee when she saw Akash sitting with a girl, who was definitely not his business partner. The way their hands were held and the way they were smiling, she got to know his character.
She angrily went out not before paying for her order
.

HM- Himmat kaise hui uss kamine ki..usne humein cheat kiya?! Usse toh hum sabak sikha kar rahenge..abhi call karte hain usse..

She was about to call him, when her conscience (inner voice) said- Shut up Haseena! Aise badla legi usse? Arre jaise you fumed seeing him with a girl, make him feel jealous dude!

HM smirked and put her phone back.She was waiting for her driver when she saw a man who was talking..no pleading for something from another man..

M1- Dekhiye sir, itne kam waqt mein apko humse accha aur sasta abhineta nahi milega..hamari maaniye, hire kar lijiye humein..

M2- Dekho Anubhav, tum actor acche ho, par producer ko starkids hi chahiye..toh ismein mai kya karun?

AS- ismein hamari galti hai ki hum kisi abhineta ke putr nahi hain?! Aap na jaiye..hum hi apke kaam ko reject kar rahe hain..(rudely said and went)

HM- Hmm..impressive, soft spoken bhi hai aur self respect bhi hai ismein..ye perfect material hai..areee..he's going..!

Driver- Ma'am, aaiye

Haseena sat in the car..

D- Ghar chalna hai ma'am?

HM- No, follow that car..(pointed anubhav's car)

D- Par

HM- shut up and do as I say..!!

The Driver followed his car..and it stopped near a building, which was not so luxurious but good enough to live. She got down..

HM- Hey Mister!

Anubhav turned to see her..

HM- Ji haan, aap hi..

AS- Kya kam hai apko Madam?

HM- You're an actor right?

AS- Ji..

HM- I want to hire you for a purpose..

AS- Bilkul nahi

HM- Huh?!

AS- Hum acche se jaante hain aap jaise bade logon ko..pakka kuch gairkanooni karvana chahti hongi aap..aur yuvavastha mein hum karawas mein nahi jaana chahte..abhi humein apna career setup karna hai, bada ghar lena hai, maa ko kam se kam 5 desh ghumane hain, shadi karni hai, unhe dadi banana hai..