Visible confusion

'Well great. Germany isn't with us anymore.' Canada exhaled, trying not to sound worried. Internally he thought that Germany must be suffering. It wasn't the case.

'I got this plan to take the train-?' Vatican got got off by Poland.
'We aren't going. Without. Germany.' Poland said. Vatican sighed.
'How do we get him back? He could be anywhere.'

'How about we just call him? Doesn't he have a phone??? Common sense???' Czechia interrupted, holding a can of beer with his tails, he had to downgrade because the nearest store only have cans.
'What if the person just breaks his phone for that, common sense Czechia!' America snapped back. Czechia pulled his phone.
'You can't break the phone anyway.' He unlocked the phone before scrolling to Germany's contact and ringing his phone.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

The contact you are calling is currently not available, please leave a message after the beep.

Beep.

Everybody looked at Czechia, who was speechless holding the phone.
'Hey Germany, not sure if you will receive this but are you okay? Where are you? Do you need help?' Czechia said before hanging up. Did that message even get received?

Ding

Germany heard from the living room, he realized that he was just chatting with East all these hours and haven't checked his phone. What if Poland thinks he is in danger?

East noticed a little white dust on his wing and brushed it off his wing, when she pulled back her hand it was completely dusty and generally unclean.
'West?? When was the last time you washed your wing, a century ago???' East asked, wiping her hand onto her pants. 'Whatever it is, it's time to wash it.'

'NEIN.' Germany said, cringing at the thought of washing his wing, he doesn't like to wash it, absolutely hates the water touching his wings and they take 24 hours to draw his wings since they are longer and thicker than average.

'Come on, I'll help you.' East offered, Germany got up and ran off, Ea also got up. 'OH NOW IT'S NECESSARY GET YOUR FRIED KFC WINGS BACK HERE!'

'NEIN!!' He responded, about to try to fly away when Remmy suddenly appeared all the sudden and kept him in place. Remmy looked at Germany with pleading eyes, she sighed mildly annoyed. 'Fine Fine Fine...' He gave in, East catching up to him.

Germany wasn't surprised that it was extremely crusty, the battle from yesterday caused a lot of dried blood, goo from creatures with names you can't even pronounce.

A bit later.

Poland was extremely worried.
'That's it. I'm going to call him myself.' Poland muttered, grabbing the phone from his pocket and clicking at an extreme speed to find this contact before calling.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Beep. Nothing happened, still didn't answer. He sighed disappointed, not being to contact Germany before his phone started vibrating, he quickly answered the phone.

'Poland?' Germany said from the other side.
'Niemcy! Where are you? Is everything okay? Are you okay?' Poland started, worried for Germany.
'Everything is okay, Polen. I'm safe right now.' Germany confirmed, making everybody relieved knowing he wasn't in danger. Hungary suddenly snatched Poland's phone.
'Hungary!!' Poland snapped, who held the phone to his ear.